Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. matemike

Software FCA-MY23.T27.46-PROD issues 8.4" screen

I have a 2022 Ram 2500 Laramie with the 8.4" Uconnect 5 radio I was using software version MY22.S26.15. I previously had to manually update to get to that version to get my cargo camera working. (the truck was delivered without it working and dealership said my software was up to date, and they...
  2. matemike

What is your rear wheel well height? 2500 4x4

Wondering what everyone's rear wheel well height is; particularly on a 2022 2500 4x4 with Hemi, standard 4 door cab, short bed. I ask because when I hook up my bumper pull camper, in order to set the weight distribution bars in their saddles, I have to secure the ball connection and use the...
  3. matemike

Offroad pages Altitude setting?

I live about 40 miles from the Gulf of Mexico beach. I would think that the beach itself it sea level. However, my altitude says -73' when at or near the beach. My house is about 75' above sea level. When at home, my altitude shows 0' in the offroad pages in the Uconnect 5 system. Has the system...
  4. matemike

12" screen protector

I have an unused KYKR Premium temperred glass screen protector for the UConnect 12" screen in Ram trucks. New in package, unopened. I went a different direction with a truck order. My loss is your gain. Asking $30 shipped. Paypal F&F preferred. PM me for Paypal information. Link below is what...
  5. matemike

Laramie interior pic request

Looking for real world interior pics of a 2022 Laramie 2500 Hemi CC with bucket seats and 8.4" Nav screen with aux switches. I've found a Hemi Laramie with bucket seats here, but it has the 12" screen and aux switches And I found pics of a Diesel Laramie here with 8.4" Nav screen, but it...
  6. matemike

clearance lamp colors

I want to change the color of the clearance lamps and also the left and right side marker lights on the exterior mirrors from amber to white. I've found a set of 5 clearance lamps whole assemblies for as much a $215. But is there a way to change the bulb to get a white color light but leave my...