Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. K

LED Cargo Bed Lights Wiring ?????

no idea, mine came with the mopar bed lights installed so the switch was already present, you may want to look up someone who didn't have the kit already and added the mopar kit and what they had to do for a switch
  2. K

Funny pics and Memes thread - keep it clean

I can add it up on my sweet calculator
  3. K

Funny pics and Memes thread - keep it clean

if you will weigh each part we may be able to see
  4. K

Naviks

what did you have to do to enable the cameras with blinker function?
  5. K

What did you do TO your RAM today?

PPD? I'm in Paducah.
  6. K

I don't like making extra holes so I used one of the existing mounting screws in the rambox and mounted a buckeye 13315 with included vehicle bracket.
  7. K

Painted Grill Surround?

was the wrap failure user error or short comings of the wrap? I am not trying to insult your wrapping ability only asking because I have considered doing the same in case I wanted to return to chrome.
  8. K

360 Trailer Surround Camera Install

not at this time, there are no work arounds that i have seen to enable any of the cameras other than those shown in the rear view mirror while at normal driving speeds other than for a few seconds at a time
  9. K

Windshield tint w ceramic film

I am getting mine done next Friday, 70 on windshield, back doors and back glass. Going back and forth between 20 or 30 for front doors, installer said 20 to match factory, but I don’t want too dark to make backing an issue, towing gooseneck and I back into the garage due to driveway angle...
  10. K

Windshield tint w ceramic film

sticker shield
  11. K

BAKFlip MX4 with fifth wheel

short bed with mx4 here, have to flip up all the way to see the hitch in camera on my truck
  12. K

I do think your truck wants to think it is towing before the 360 cameras work. I would plug everything in (7 pin, truck to camera hub, camera hub to all cameras). Then enter your trailer dimensions and give it a few minutes to see if anything shows up. If you want cameras to see behind you while...
  13. K

Do you have ramboxes? Do you have a connector on the right side of the license plate that matches a connector in the bed of the truck? If no to ramboxes and yes to connectors in both locations, the rear bumper to the right of the license plate and in the bed, did you test plugging the camera...
  14. K

12" screen protector

i got the kykr matte finish protector, put it on before leaving the dealer lot, have been very pleased with it.
  15. K

Trailer TPMS Target Pressure Not Saving

have the same problem, have to reset to 90psi every time we hook up the trailer. annoying but at least we don't have to reset or re-pair the sensors, the truck will reset to the new psi once entered. could be worse if you had to re-pair the sensors and then reinflate the tires.
  16. K

Titan Fuel Tank.... For a HEMI!

good luck, hope you can report back with news that it fits!
  17. K

Hello from Kentucky

hello from paducah!
  18. K

LED Cargo Bed Lights Wiring ?????

yes they do, keeps from having to add another switch somewhere
  19. K

Yes agreed I will retract some of my previous statement, my choices for locations-engine bay, under rear seat, rambox, under bed on frame, in bed. Did not care for in nor under the bed. Already have stuff stored under the back seats so that space was taken. I was basically rambox, engine bay, or...
  20. K

If it were just me using definitely would go the portable route, I don’t mind opening the hood and hooking it up. But this will also be used by my wife, if it weren’t easy (ie open the rambox and flip a switch) it wouldn’t get used. So the hassle to install is to somewhat to ensure that it gets...