Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. DCC

4WD Engaging Message Flash

2022 3500 Tradesman 6.7L with manual 4WD. Was stopped at a traffic light, look down and the console flashed "4WD Engaging" message for a second, then went away. Did this like 3 times. Anyone else experience this message flash?
  2. DCC

Lubricate front drive shaft fitting?

I've got a 2022 3500 4x4. I'm looking at the 15K Required Services sheet my dealer provides on website and it lists that service item. I thought I read somewhere that needle fitting on the CV joint was removed on the '19 or '20 models. Can someone confirm?
  3. DCC

New Top!

Put my order in Jan 31st of 2022 for an ARE V Series top for my 8' bed. Top arrived in May!
  4. DCC

Windshield Snow Cover for FL and Southern States

I live in Tampa, below the frost line and we don't get snow. I also don't park my truck in a garage. We get lots of sunshine and Live Oak leaves where I live. I've been using a windshield snow cover and it's kept the leaves and air-plant/moss out of my cabin air intake as well as sun out of...
  5. DCC

Function not available

Riding around yesterday, I kept getting "Function not available while vehicle is in motion" message. Message kept popping up randomly while I was driving. Wasn't interacting with uconnect or my phone in any way. Anyone else seen this behavior?
  6. DCC

WTF, no really WTF

I was installing running boards on my 3500 and the manufacturer (who will remain nameless at this point because I'm still working on a fix) decided to replace the hardened bolts that attach to frame with (what appears to be) a weaker Chinese replacement. The "WTF" bolt stripped when I put it on...
  7. DCC

2022 Ram Service Manuals

Maybe I missed this in another thread (and if I did, someone please respond with the other thread(s) please), but here's what I just got back from TechAuthority about 2022 service manuals/information. Bottom line is that if you want service info from Mopar Service Library, you need to purchase...
  8. DCC

First (real) truck!

This is my current "truck". She's a 2005 Honda Pilot with 200K miles. That's 2 timing belt/water pump changes I've done since I got her used! Not much for payload and the trailer, although having an open concept floor plan, is lacking a few amenities. So, I've put in my order for an...