Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. 40j

I just realized I typed my vin wrong I wrote Long when it should be L0ng

I just realized I typed my vin wrong I wrote Long when it should be L0ng
  2. 40j

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

So far happy taking delivery of my ram. 3C63R3DL0NG197013 Now just have to get a nice set of tires/ leveling kit and some amps steps didn't think the truck would be so high up stock. Also is the a forum on how to turn off the double honk on start up?
  3. 40j

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Today's the day on my way to pick up my truck. Oct 21 2021 also a Canadian order.
  4. 40j

That's awesome glad to see some Canadians getting trucks!
  5. 40j

Canadian order here. I order a ram 3500 bighorn back in Oct 21 2021 I haven't really bugged the dealer about the Vin so I can't add to the spread sheet just yet. I did have a voice mail from him last night my truck should be in by the end of the month which from what I read is really fast for...
  6. 40j

So I ordered a 3500 big horn Cc 6'4" Oct 21 was modified Oct 23. l text my dealer today and asked if I had a rough build date or a Vin to add to the spreadsheet. He replied with "they emailed me seeing if you still wanted it, it should be building shortly" think he was dangling the carrot a bit...
  7. 40j

What did you do TO your RAM today?

What toolbox is that?