Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. CharlieL

Real World Towing MPG

My wife and I recently took a trip from home in Albuquerque to Rapid City, SD to visit family. Two overnight stops each way. The total trip was 1,937 miles with 1,803 towing our 29 foot fifth wheel. It is 9,000 GVWR, and when fully loaded is about 8,800 per the last CAT scale weigh. I have...
  2. CharlieL

Lost My Memory......functions that is.

Very strange - the memory functions for the driver seat and mirrors has stopped working, as well as the "easy exit" seat & auto-dim. About two weeks ago, the "easy exit" seat function stopped working. The seat was in the rearward position & when I got in, it didn't move forward. I tried...
  3. CharlieL

EVIC MPG Accuracy

I operate on the assumption the EVIC MPG info is accurate; but only up to a given point. For instance, I really like the “instant mpg” and have that set to display in the lower right corner of the EVIC. Helps me to be more aware of what my right foot is doing! However, the average MPG shown...
  4. CharlieL

What happened to the diesel prices? - in Uconnect that is.

This is strange. On the 1,100-mile trip home with my new 2022 2500, I had the chance to check out the new Uconnect version 5. There are lots of good things to say over the Uconnect that was in my 2013 1500, which I did keep current with the manual updates. All those differences are topics for...
  5. CharlieL

New (sorta) member, 4th Ram & 1st Diesel

Hello all! First post here as a new member & HD Ram owner; I've been on RamForumz since 2014. Learned alot there and enjoyed the conversations. This is my fourth Ram, but first diesel. The first two were Dakotas (1996 & 2004). I just moved up from a 2013 Laramie 1500 to a 2022 Laramie 2500...