Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Markposen304

Is My Cummins Lugging?

‘22 Diesel 2500 CC SB (68rfe)… I noticed a significant worsening of the ride after changing to aftermarket wheels and tires. I know this has been well documented as a suspension issue. But thing is, it was still there before, just not as bad. Now after 2000 miles with the new setup, I have...
  2. Markposen304

POI Diesel Pricing Option?

Is there a way to make the UC 5 nav system report pricing (and availability) of diesel when using points of interest for fueling stations? I can’t find it if there is. Kinda stupid to have only 3 gas grades as options on a CTD. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Markposen304

OEM Wheel Specs for 4.5 Gen?

Trying to figure out the offset or backspacing for the 18 and 20” stock wheels on the 5th Gen HD Rams. Would like to go up to a 295/65r20 and need the OEM numbers to figure out what the offset needs to be with minimal wheel well mods and stock suspension. Didn’t see this on the stickies but...