Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. O

Fog Lights activate by turning wheel

Same. I like the idea of the feature but if a cop is in front of me on a curvy road my BD Squadrons that replaced the stock fogs are going to get me in trouble. I had no idea that I had this feature otherwise I would have considered placing the BDs elsewhere. Any figure out how to turn this...
  2. O

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Yeah man, hoping to have her be the last vehicle I buy till Scotty can beam me up.
  3. O

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Thanks! I know. I should have posted more. Check 1 page back on 1141 - all the info is now there. The color is Patriot Blue (new to HDs this year).
  4. O

Of course. Silly me. Carli 3.25" Pin top King suspension (air ride) Carli torsion sway bar, low mount stabilizer, fab radius arm kit & front diff guard. 37x13.5z17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers 17x8.5 AEV Katla wheels CJC inter cooler guard (small skidplate) A bit of trimming so no rubbing ARB on...
  5. O

Well here she is. Got her back from AllSouth on Friday. The last pic is the 95 siverado that this one replaced.
  6. O

So, I'll add one more pic to this thread when I finish the mods, then I'm off to another part of this site so I don't clutter the order thread with non-affiliated stuff. Thank you all for being my support team while waiting 7 long months for this m-m-m-mega cab!
  7. O

I went with Baja Designs. Check out the lighting kits on https://www.cjcoffroad.com/collections/lighting I got the 20" bar, 2 that mount into and wire up to the fogs and 2 for the rear. Went under bumper mount but you can do flush too. I just didn't want to cut into my fancy painted bumper.
  8. O

I tried Ram Chat again, cuz I'm a masochist. I got the same message I've gotten since 11/28. The respose is "You truck is in shipping and the estimated time of arrival is (today's date + 14 days)". Boo.
  9. O

2022 2500 CTD MC 4x4 Patriot Blue. I posted the build sheet a long time ago and just recently posted my window sticker. I dont know how to get on the spreadsheet.
  10. O

Me too, but its built and here - just waiting for it to show up at the dealer.
  11. O

I ordered new sensors so I can sell my OEM set as a package.
  12. O

Had my first bad experience with Ram Chat today. I asked if they could tell if my truck was en route from the railyard to the dealer and I was told that the truck hadnt even shipped yet. I let them know that was contradictary to what I was told last week and yesterday and he basically said...
  13. O

Email. Last code they sent out was "CYBERMONDAY21". Maybe it still works. I used the October code in early November and it worked.
  14. O

The dealership my truck is going to is in Gainsville, GA. - 50-60 miles north of Atl. Ordered 5/6. Shipped from Saltillo around 11/2. Arrived in Atl. and offloaded sometime in between 11/28 and 12/6. Waiting on a call from the dealership.... I was told to expect a call between 12/7 and 12/20.....