Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. S

Black smoke and the EPA

Have you heard there is a app for that? With technology evolving so rapidly it's easier than ever to get anonymously reported. Because of the few who think it's making a statement to roll coal all diesel truck owners will soon potentially be able to be harrased by EV owners or others who think...
  2. S

What do you like best about your Ram HD?

For me its the Cummins
  3. S

How much weight before you use tow/haul mode?

If my 2021 Ram 2500 CTD with 3.73's is rated to tow 17,000lbs. How much towing weight before I need to use tow/haul mode. I plan to tow a 4000lb. Jeep using my 2000lb. open trailer for a total weight of 6000lbs.
  4. S

biggest spare tire that fits 2021 2500

I have a 2021 2500 tradesman with 275 70 18. I lowered my spare tire down today to install a tailpipe and I don't see how anything taller than a 275 70 18 will fit between the heat shield and receiver hitch. I wanted to order 5 295 70 18 toyo at3's but I don't think the spare would go back up...
  5. S

Active Noise Cancellation on 6.7L

Does this really make much difference with the windows up? Has anyone disabled it?
  6. S

2021 6.7L exhaust after particulate filter

changing exhaust after particulate filter 2021 2500 6.7. Is it worth it or just for looks? (5 inch w/ 6" tip)
  7. S

DEF Shortage coming to USA?

Has anyone noticed a run on DEF yet? Just like women stocked up on toilet paper and men stocked up on ammo, now the news is saying there is going to be a shortage of DEF from China tightening exports. It is getting harder to find here at Walmart stores.
  8. S

New owner 2021 2500 with the 6.7

Hi everyone, I just bought a new 2021 Tradesman. I wasn't happy with the towing mileage on my gas Silverado 1500. Haven't had a diesel since 95 and that was a non turbo 7.3. Glad to hear that they wen't back to the CP3. I had no idea about the issues with the CP4. Looked at a couple 2020's...