Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. PGHChris81

A/T Tire that's good for wet traction

Is there even such a tire that exists? I've had Duratracs, Wildpeaks, and now Recon Grapplers from Nitto. These Recon Grapplers are the worst tires I've ever had. When it rains it feels like I'm riding with WD-40 on my treads. My Wildpeaks were pretty good, but the treads started cracking at...
  2. PGHChris81

MIL light popped on today

My truck is a 2019 with about 37.5k miles on it. So as I was leaving for work this morning my MIL light popped on and stayed on the entire 30 minute drive to work. All gauges were good, all temps were normal. Nothing seemed different or off about the behavior of my truck. No lack of power...
  3. PGHChris81

Oil change

When do ya'll change the oil. based on mileage or the % of oil life left on the computer?
  4. PGHChris81

Tie down anchors on the sides of the bed

What are my options for tie down anchors on the side of my bed? I am going to be moving some boxes that are stacked and will be a tad raised over the bed so looking at what I can do to tie down along the perimeter of the truck to secure. The factory corner anchors wont be enough, and I have a...
  5. PGHChris81

Tailgate dimpling

Anyone else notice random dime sized dimples in their tailgates? I have 2, just noticed 1 a few weeks ago now I have another one. They are in different areas too. Anyone have an idea of what could be causing this?
  6. PGHChris81

Front Bumper Replacement?

I love the protection offered from a Ranchhand, but I'm not too keen on the bulky look of it. Do they make a good solid replacement bumper that isn't overbearing in size or has the jagged angles associated with it? I wish they made something that looked factory, but a little beefier. Those...
  7. PGHChris81

'19 Delmonico Red

I posted in the Intro thread, but I'll delete it and post in here. Long time lurker here reading and getting info before pulling the trigger, finally did today and got a hell of a deal on it. 2019 Laramie 6.4 liter Crew. Night Edition. Bed utility Group, Level 1 Group, LED Bed lights, Off Road...
  8. PGHChris81

'19 Delmonico Red

Long time lurker here reading and getting info before pulling the trigger, finally did today and got a hell of a deal on it. 2019 Laramie 6.4 liter Crew. LOVE this truck. Traded in a Ford for it.