Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. G

66.9mm Turbo Time Custom 'Stage 3' VGT

Since the truck is for sale, there is no reason to install this turbo. The specs on it are 66.9/67 with a billet compressor wheel and a 10 blade turbine. This is a custom built turbo that I worked with them on producing. This is a one-off build and it utilizes their proprietary HXR-669 billet...
  2. G

Sold - 2021 Ram 3500 HO Laramie with 40k miles

Looking at potentially selling my truck because I'm now married and need to be a responsible adult and buy a house instead of truck mods. I really don't want to sell the truck as it is the perfect setup for me - but hey I can always get another one in the future. 2021 CCSB Laramie Sport High...
  3. G

Banks Boost Tubes - Honest Initial Impressions

For Christmas, I got a set of boost tubes for my HO Cummins. I figured I would share initial thoughts on them and be as honest as possible with it. Packaging - they were very well packaged and everything is nicely organized. All the couplers, clamps, and hardware come in one bag and the tubes...
  4. G

P0765 and Limp Mode

Just 68rfe things :rolleyes: Not mine but my father's truck. Happened towing a trailer and put it in limp mode. Was cruising 70mph on flat ground. Trans temp was a cool 173*. A restart got it out of 4th gear but the check engine light persisted. I cleared the code and truck is back to running...
  5. G

Another reason why I hate dealers...

I took my truck in to get the Y76 recall done. From where I was sitting in the waiting room, I could hear a truck being revved and tires squealing. I thought for sure that wouldn't be mine, right? Went ahead and looked at my dash cam and lookie what I found. Am I right for being pissed about...
  6. G

OEM Sport 20" Wheels. 5k miles. *SOLD*

I have for sale a set of OEM 20" wheels off of a 2021 Ram 2500 Laramie Sport. Came off of truck with only 5000 miles. -Freshly cleaned and polished even with so few miles -Old wheel weights and valve stems already removed Wheels are 100% perfect condition. One cap has some marks from the tire...
  7. G

AAM 12" Axle Gear Swap

Hopefully someone has the answer to this. I've been looking at what it would take to re-gear my HO from 3.73 just for the fun of it. I know you can re-gear using OEM 4.10's from a dually BUT I noticed and have found that AAM makes 4.44's for the 3500 cab/chassis. The only difference is, those...
  8. G

2021 3500 CCSB HO Build

I finally obtained the dream truck... I will be building this out to hopefully be a very capable overlanding/camping rig. I called my cousin who works for Winnie Dodge and told him what I was looking for. He told me they got this truck that morning and it was a special order by the dealer. I...