Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold - 2021 Ram 3500 HO Laramie with 40k miles

GPurcell01

Reaction score
Looking at potentially selling my truck because I'm now married and need to be a responsible adult and buy a house instead of truck mods. I really don't want to sell the truck as it is the perfect setup for me - but hey I can always get another one in the future.

2021 CCSB Laramie Sport High Output Cummins Level B (Highest trim level for the year)
Truck has every option minus a sunroof and spray-in bedliner
40,000 miles and counting as it is a daily...

Mods:
Boost tubes
Intake horn
Exhaust
Thermal bypass delete
Thuren leveling kit with fox shocks
Thuren track bar
Thuren sway bar
Carli add-a-leaf
44 gallon aux fuel tank
Dash cam
Goose gear seat delete (will be putting stock seat back)
Method 704HD 17x9 wheels in Titanium
37x13.5r17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers with 25k miles on them and plenty of tread left. No cupping.
Amsoil fluids in diffs and transfer case
All maintenance done every 10k
Changed transmission fluid at 30k with Mobil 3309

Truck is up-to-date on all flashes from the dealer.

No dents. No scratches. Does have a few rock chips in the front bumper thanks to the tollways here.

Super solid truck and absolutely love it. No accidents and has only been a Texas truck. Please DM me for more details as I probably missed stuff. I'll link my build thread which has everything in it as well

Looking at $70,000 as it sits. I will throw in a turbo and other supporting mods I was planning for a few grand extra if you'd like. Gauging interest in it.

PXL_20220210_210359848.jpg

PXL_20211223_153245017.PORTRAIT.jpg

20220911_135404.jpg

Last edited:

tchur1

Reaction score
Bummed to see this as Ive really enjoyed following your build. If you sell someone is going to score a hell of a truck. Good luck!

Enve46

Reaction score
Doesn't surprise me it sold that quick. Its perfect and even though I wanted a mega cab, I would have jumped on this right away. LOTS of time, money and effort put into it.

Users who are viewing this thread