Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. OC455

How many miles do you have on your 4.5 gen gasser?

32k miles. Bought it new in 2020....
  2. OC455

2008 5500 Laramie values

Just curious, I'm not finding anything KBB that lists a Ram 5500. A gent I met recently, has a 2008 RAM 5500 Laramie quad cab with a gooseneck tow body on the back, Cummins/6 speed manual. It has about 40k miles on it from what he said. Only used to haul is race car trailer during the...
  3. OC455

Oil Thread - 6.4 Hemi

I did my oil change the other day, sent off a sample to Blackstone Labs to see what is going on with my oil. Added 21oz of LubeGard and then topped off with 0W40 Amsoil with the EA017 filter. I went down to 15% on the oil life gauge on the EVIC. I did my first oil change at about 7200 miles...
  4. OC455

Oil Thread - 6.4 Hemi

Going to add some Lubeguard this upcoming oil change. I need to send off for an oil analysis. Just to check.
  5. OC455

Oil Thread - 6.4 Hemi

I use Amsoil 0W40 with the Amsoil EA017 filter. The EA017 filter is larger than the OEM filter.
  6. OC455

Fifthwheel towing

Yeah, but mine is a gasser and not a diesel....I have lower tow rating, just shy of 14k...with 3.73' gear ratio.
  7. OC455

Fifthwheel towing

You are in 3500/1 ton territory with that 5th wheel as others have said. That would be a lot even for my truck.
  8. OC455

Please Post Payload Sticker from Driver's Door Jamb.

3.73 gears....if I had 4.10 gear ratio I'd be over 17k....6.4 Hemi
  9. OC455

Please Post Payload Sticker from Driver's Door Jamb.

Mega-dooley
  10. OC455

How do people feel about the new AEV bumpers?

3M double sided tape?
  11. OC455

How do these trucks do in the snow?

Last year during the first snows, I had the OEM Nexen tires on my truck. I couldn't get out of a flat parking lot unless I put it in 4WD because they were terrible in snow. My truck wears Firestone Destination XT's now. Haven't had to use 4WD after putting on the XT's.
  12. OC455

How do people feel about the new AEV bumpers?

I like the way the AEV front bumper looks, not sold on the rear. I also like the Kelderman bumpers too.
  13. OC455

Hello

I really like the XT's. They're great in snow and they are quiet. They are wearing well. I have about 8000 miles on them right now.
  14. OC455

Pics of your DRW Ram

Mine just before I took possession of it. 2019 Laramie Longhorn
  15. OC455

Exhaust for 2020 2500 Limited 6.4L Hemi

I put a Solo MR400 muffler on mine and a 5 inch Gibson clamp on SS exhaust tip. It sounds good. Don't know if there is any performance claims or gains.
  16. OC455

Hello

Hello all, I saw links for this forum off of the other Ram forum. I have a 2019 Ram 3500 dually Laramie Longhorn Mega Cab. I put Weather Tech vent visors & splash guards on it, Firestone XT all terrains all the way around now, a Solo MR400 muffler and a Gibson 5 inch clamp on exhaust tip...