Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello

OC455

Reaction score
Hello all,

I saw links for this forum off of the other Ram forum. I have a 2019 Ram 3500 dually Laramie Longhorn Mega Cab.e8cd88cba07f9113b91cccd3073c9c25.jpg

I put Weather Tech vent visors & splash guards on it, Firestone XT all terrains all the way around now, a Solo MR400 muffler and a Gibson 5 inch clamp on exhaust tip. Has the 6.4 Hemi in it.

I plan on adding the 5th wheel pucks to it. Eventually want to get a light 5th wheel vs. the travel trailer we have now. This pic is the one I snapped when it was still on the lot last year. Have a little over 11k miles on it now and love the way it rides and drives. Gas isn't the best, but it's a 4ton truck....sooo. I came from a 2018 Ram 1500 Bighorn, 1st new vehicle I've ever bought and it was a great vehicle. This is the 2nd new vehicle I ever bought...it was a left over 19' and was the only one ton on the lot....

Power247

Reaction score
Hello all,

I saw links for this forum off of the other Ram forum. I have a 2019 Ram 3500 dually Laramie Longhorn Mega Cab.View attachment 21714

I put Weather Tech vent visors & splash guards on it, Firestone XT all terrains all the way around now, a Solo MR400 muffler and a Gibson 5 inch clamp on exhaust tip. Has the 6.4 Hemi in it.

I plan on adding the 5th wheel pucks to it. Eventually want to get a light 5th wheel vs. the travel trailer we have now. This pic is the one I snapped when it was still on the lot last year. Have a little over 11k miles on it now and love the way it rides and drives. Gas isn't the best, but it's a 4ton truck....sooo. I came from a 2018 Ram 1500 Bighorn, 1st new vehicle I've ever bought and it was a great vehicle. This is the 2nd new vehicle I ever bought...it was a left over 19' and was the only one ton on the lot....

Nice rig!! How do you like the Firestone XTs?

Greg
2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI
2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

OC455

Reaction score
I really like the XT's. They're great in snow and they are quiet. They are wearing well. I have about 8000 miles on them right now.

Users who are viewing this thread