Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. nyfireman22

Regen

I was under the impression that the missing sensor reported the DPF condition to the PCM and by extension the dash gauge. I stand corrected. Perhaps I'll pay a little more attention to the DPF gauge to see if it ever changes. My cluster is set to display engine vitals and I very rarely change...
  2. nyfireman22

Regen

My '22 has 15k on it, roughly half of those miles towing our 10k lb travel trailer and a few hundred hauling a gooseneck at 15k lbs. I couldn't say when or how often it has gone into regen. It's just not something I monitor. All my fuel and DEF has come from various truck stops during our...
  3. nyfireman22

U Connect 5 Radio Presets Keep Disappearing

I'm sure this will jinx it, but no preset issues in the 4 weeks since the Uconnect update at the dealership. I'm sure it's a fluke, since others with the same revision are still having problems.
  4. nyfireman22

This is the latest email I received from Uconnect Case Management. Just so happened to be the same day the dealership updated my software. So far so good, although I don't suspect it will last. Good Evening, The preset concerns are currently being looked into, we can have the vehicle at the...
  5. nyfireman22

This is such an odd issue. Mine hasn't reset the theme or menu labels in forever, but almost every time I start it the presets do something different. And the fine folks at UConnect support have stopped responding after I called their bluff on their statement of no OTA updates are available by...
  6. nyfireman22

All of you that have received an OTA update.. all 8.4 screens and non-nav? Just trying to figure this out. I have an open case with Chrysler case management about this and my case manager is telling me there is no OTA update, only an update available at the dealership which supposedly won't cure...
  7. nyfireman22

Funny thing is, all of my presets are satellite radio except one, and that's the ONLY one that doesn't disappear!
  8. nyfireman22

I've never tried to see if he cluster reverts to my selected theme, I've always just reset it. Something I'll have to try. I didn't know the radio had an option for a darker background! I thought I had gone though all the options but there are just so damn many now that it's hard to sort through...
  9. nyfireman22

Adding myself to the list of this obnoxious issue. '22, 8.4 non-nav. Randomly looses presets, instrument cluster "theme" will reset to default, and radio button labels default to off. Seems to happen almost every time I use the app or remote start from the fob. Has been happening pretty much...
  10. nyfireman22

Honking - chirping - 3 three horn beeps honks chirps - when I leave my vehicle - merged threads

Obviously, your truck was ordered before mid-September. My October-ordered Laramie does not. I'm not keen on leaving the spare fob in the truck, my luck something would happen to the other one where I'd need it and it would be locked in the truck. I guess I'll just have to try to remember not to...
  11. nyfireman22

Honking - chirping - 3 three horn beeps honks chirps - when I leave my vehicle - merged threads

Agreed. My '17 Bighorn had them, and I actually used them frequently. But hey, I can lower the tailgate from inside the truck!:rolleyes:
  12. nyfireman22

The power fold option was taken out of the Laramie and lower trim packages in September due to the microchip shortage. Only available on Limited (and probably Longhorn) trims.
  13. nyfireman22

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

It's filthy but it's finally mine! Picked it up last night, had the dealer swap the tires before I ever left the lot!
  14. nyfireman22

Agreed. Less than 24 hours since delivery and I'm already over this ridiculous "feature". They can make it do this, but can't give me power folding mirrors?
  15. nyfireman22

3C63R3JL0NG180412 arrived at the dealer on 1/14. If the stars align I'll be picking it up this coming Friday. Ordered-10/6 Build Sheet-12/10 (9 weeks/2 days) At Dealership-1/14 (14 weeks/2days)
  16. nyfireman22

No, mine went to Buffalo. Probably buried under 3ft of snow...
  17. nyfireman22

At the rail yard since 12/30. Dealer ETA pushed back to 1/11-1/24. The fact that's it's so close makes it that much more frustrating...
  18. nyfireman22

It's made it to New York, the wait is almost over!
  19. nyfireman22

According to Ramchat this morning... in the shipping stage with a current dealer ETA of 1/4-1-14.
  20. nyfireman22

It seems to be hit and miss who actually gets the emails. I've yet to receive anything either, and my equipment list populated Friday. Some people have reported getting certificates for $$$ off new vehicle purchases as well, but I've never seen one of those either even after 4 new vehicles in...