Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Z

UPDATE! New 2023 TRX Pricing up to 11k off MSRP 100% price protected!

dang virgina, whats 6% equal to on msrp?
  2. Z

Price negotiated from MSRP

So is Mark Dodge the way to go or is the tread lightly the way to go? Does the tread lightly work on dealer inventory or custom order only, do you have to be a member for a certain amount of time? About to hit the accept button on my Vroom offer. Also if Mark Dodge is the way to go, do I just...
  3. Z

2007 Dodge Power Wagon

Location?
  4. Z

** SOLD ** OEM LED Headlights

Correcto bought my night edition leds for new for $800 shipped
  5. Z

Rattle Noise In Cab

Mines still noise free, at 12,000 miles now. But picked up a new sound, believe its the rear seat belts where they attach on the low side. Going to take it back in. Ive been holding off since the last nightmare.
  6. Z

7. Z

looking under the hood of my 2020 PW what are these for?

Mine are broken from the factory
  8. Z

Factory 7-pin bed connector

I bought the Curt one because its longer then factory and its mounted at the front of the bed, I went this route for the lance camper.
  9. Z

Fog light for 2019 Tradesman

Mine has a single push button center but does nothing when pushed? Can I wire up to that?
  10. Z

Installing my AEV Procal Quick Question

Thanks Ill try reaching out to AEV tomorrow to verify, their directions suck.
  11. Z

https://www.aev-conversions.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Ram-Procal-Harness.pdf
  12. Z

2019 2500 Cummins 4x TM
  13. Z

I posted a picture up above but I’m 99% that’s what it is. When I bought the truck they said the dearlership had to install them because they’re next to the Mexico boarder and their trucks get stolen a lot. I told them I wasn’t paying for it so it was removed in the price but I’m guessing they...
  14. Z

I’m wondering if it’s the dealer gps theft thing?
  15. Z

Thanks for the info and the tap I have no idea what it is. I bought the truck new and just noticed it trying to install this. Debating on holding off on the Aev procal and taking it into the dealer and finding out
  16. Z

Just want to verify where I plug in for the bypass. Also found this tap? Is this factory?
  17. Z

Front Bumper Replacement?

why is the fit so horrible on the last photo the gap between the bumper and headlight makes it look like its a bumper off a 4th gen or something
  18. Z

What are your upcoming mods?

Will the 18 fit the 19?