Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Front Bumper Replacement?

PGHChris81

Reaction score
I love the protection offered from a Ranchhand, but I'm not too keen on the bulky look of it. Do they make a good solid replacement bumper that isn't overbearing in size or has the jagged angles associated with it? I wish they made something that looked factory, but a little beefier. Those stock bumpers are just too flimsy.

zooroadbaja

Reaction score
why is the fit so horrible on the last photo the gap between the bumper and headlight makes it look like its a bumper off a 4th gen or something

PGHChris81

Reaction score
why is the fit so horrible on the last photo the gap between the bumper and headlight makes it look like its a bumper off a 4th gen or something
Aftermarket Bumpers can shift and move a lot while driving, especially if they are heavy. They probably have this extra space to make sure there's no rubbing or contact with the body of the truck. I don't think it's that bad. I don't hate it.

leeroy300

Reaction score
l would like one how do l get one in Canada? also can you order it primered ready to paint?

UglyViking

Reaction score

I would guess the gap is the same across them all, that's just the only shot head on without photoshop involved.

Users who are viewing this thread