Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Grateful Dad

OEM 18x8 Polished Wheels

Removed from my 2021 Tradesman, about 10k miles of use. Bought these new as take-offs, center caps and lug nuts included. Willing to meet a reasonable distance. Willing to ship on buyers dime but might be cost prohibitive. Located in the Atlanta area. $1,200 obo
  2. Grateful Dad

OEM Heated Leather Steering Wheel

Removed from my 2021 2500. Did the swap in my Tradesman for the audio controls. Installed for 8 months (April 20th) 4,715 miles, like new condition. Includes everything needed for the swap. Willing to meet a reasonable distance, shipping on buyers dime. Located in the Atlanta area. $475 obo
  3. Grateful Dad

OEM Bedstep

OEM bedstep removed from my 2021 2500, all hardware included. This is the one with the updated bracket. On truck for about 1.5 years, 10k miles. Located in the Atlanta area, willing to meet within reasonable distance, shipping on buyers dime. $400 obo
  4. Grateful Dad

Power Wagon Beadlock wheels for sale - ATL, GA $1,200

Set of Power Wagon beadlock wheels. Includes factory TPMS. Prefer local, willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet. Located in metro Atlanta area. $1200 OBO
  5. Grateful Dad

TransferFlow Replacement Tank for Hemi

I know there have been multiple discussions regarding replacement tanks for us Hemi owners and TransferFlow seemingly received enough request to finally take a real look into this. Anyway, figured I’d start a TransferFlow thread to make it easier to find as this moves forward (the other recent...
  6. Grateful Dad

Titan Sidekick install

Since us Hemi owners currently have zero bigger drop in ready replacement tanks or aux tank I decide to give the Sidekick a go. Install was pretty darn easy, would take maybe 10 minutes if you don’t have a tonneau or bedrug. Pics below show the couple of mods I did to make it work with my...
  7. Grateful Dad

Gen Y clearances & measurements w/pics Standard and 4” offset ball

Figured I’d start new thread and not clog up anyone else’s. So to start, I have a crewcab short bed with a B&W turnoverball. My 5v’r is a Grand Design 150 Series 278BH which came with the Turning Point pin box. Only aftermarket option to date is the Gen Y executive which is what I’m currently...
  8. Grateful Dad

6.4 hauling the 5’ver Tow Report

Took the first decent road trip (700+ miles round trip) hauling the 5’ver so I figured I’d share my findings and overall impressions. Truck specs: 2021 2500 CCSB, 6.4 w/3:73’s rolling on stock wheels/tires. 5’ver is a 2022 GD Reflection 150 Series 278BH. Ran across a scale on the trip home: gcw...
  9. Grateful Dad

2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch package

Not really competition for the HD segment but the new rig finally made it, only took a year and a half!
  10. Grateful Dad

LT 305/70/17 Cooper Discoverer AT3 XLT’s

Installed today on 75th anniversary PW wheels. Had these in a 35 on my 1500 and was really happy with them, hoping for the same on my 2500. Don’t know if it’s common on the factory Duratracs but mine rode like crap. I had them balanced 3 times within 3k miles to no avail, rear of the truck...
  11. Grateful Dad

Back in a 2500

New to the forum, not to Ram. Just traded my ‘14 Laramie on a ‘21 2500 with the hemi, waiting patiently for it to arrive.