Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. X

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Finally some good NEWS my salesman’s sent me a picture my truck is at the dealership. What a long wait. I will pick it up today after work. More pictures tomorrow. Thank you @brv10 for your help. NG100558
  2. X

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Just received a new update from RAM delivery is now between February 18 through March 7. This is 3rd time my delivery dates were changed. It was shipped on Nov 13. Maybe I just need to cancel all together because, it looks like I will never get it. NG100558
  3. X

I received an email from Ram last night estimate delivery date is now Feb 2 - Feb 21. Last week it was Jan 26- Feb 8. This was shipped on Nov 13. I feel like Ram doesn’t care at all it’s been setting in Baltimore for over 2 months. I’m just really PO on how long it’s as talking. The dealership...
  4. X

I received a call from my sales person today they said, my truck should be leaving Baltimore and be at the dealership the 1st week of February. That made my day. I hope it’s true, it will ship November 13. NG100558
  5. X

I just got back from the dealership the GM told me that they contacted the factory rep. and was told when the truck get there it gets there. The GM was very nice and said is has been an ongoing problem and they lots of truck not been delivered.
  6. X

I’m not sure why mine took a ship to Baltimore since I’m in North Huntington going to Jim Shorkey
  7. X

On Tuesday, I’ll I call my salesman and told him I was PO. I told him I called Ram they told me my truck (NG100558) is in the delivery stage to the dealership and to call them for a better update. The last update the dealership has in November 18. How long does it take for delivery? I told my...
  8. X

Me too still waiting it’s been over 30 days in route to dealership. This is worse than D1 status. Lol
  9. X

I call Ram Chat yesterday as well as my salesman no knows where my truck is. They keep saying in route to dealership the last update was Nov.18 at Port Altamira. It’s shame no one has any updates.NG100558