Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

XIKJACK

Reaction score
Finally some good NEWS my salesman’s sent me a picture my truck is at the dealership. What a long wait. I will pick it up today after work. More pictures tomorrow. Thank you @brv10 for your help. NG100558

Attachments

• 82AEE85D-DEF4-4C91-BE22-512ACB649104.jpeg
    82AEE85D-DEF4-4C91-BE22-512ACB649104.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 87

NovaS4

Reaction score

Ajbjorkman

Reaction score
I was curious to find out how long it typically takes from when your sticker is available to delivery, so I plotted the data from the Order Tracking Spreadsheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...jqFtyJfuADQC5i5D7fX4lQqrQ/edit#gid=1884861679):
View attachment 32604
The trucks most frequently take 22 days to be delivered from the date your window sticker is available, and an average of 28 days.
This is very helpful as it seems challenging to track the truck once it ships. I imagine certain destinations, for example, Louisiana vs the Northeast, would have meaningful impacts on these averages as well.

4FOXS8K

Reaction score
My truck shipped from MD and is at my house. Everything from top to bottom was great from all at MD. It was well worth the wait. $1900 to ship it to nor cal. Just FYI.
I'm in SD and appreciate you dropping the price so I have an estimate to work with. Who at MD helped you with the shipping? How long did it take to arrive from MD? Also were you able to do everything over docusign?

IowaPW

Reaction score
brv10 thank for that. Just got off the RamChat and they said still "scheduling stage for the parts". I appreciate your help!
I decided to do a quick chat with them today too...they told me the same thing but also said "build should start soon". LOL

Thisnthat

Reaction score
Finally some good NEWS my salesman’s sent me a picture my truck is at the dealership. What a long wait. I will pick it up today after work. More pictures tomorrow. Thank you @brv10 for your help. NG100558

nice looking truck, but man, I know that the dealers like to hide the new ones in the back but this place is taking it to the next level, got the whole brush blind going on and they made sure to get to the edge of the “gravel”

Woolfman

Reaction score
Got this today.

Good news, your truck is in the shipping stage! The ETA for delivery is listed between 03/08/2022 - 03/21/2022.

Guess this means my truck made the train?

Chriss626

Reaction score
Ordered my mega cab Longhorn HO SRW 12/14 and was told yesterday build date is scheduled for 4/11 so it looks like it will be around 6 months from my order date before truck gets here. Some of you guys are so lucky to get your truck that quick!

2500CTD

Reaction score
Received this Email in the morning:

Based on our most recent information, your vehicle is to arrive at "DWAYNE LANE'S CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE" the week of 4/27/2022.
If you do not receive a call from "DWAYNE LANE'S CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE" within 7 days of the indicated delivery date, please contact your dealer for further information.
In preparation for your new driving experience please visit: https://www.mopar.com/en-us/my-garage/select-vehicle.html
Here you can access important information and videos about your new vehicle and register to create your personalized vehicle dashboard.
To make things easier and for your reference, here is your Vehicle Identification Number:
3C6UR5KL1NG244942
Thank you for being a part of the RAM family and congratulations!

Does this mean my truck is close to D1 status ???

buzzuti

Reaction score
A birdy told me there are a bunch of DRWs in Port Allen for MD.
From discussion this AM with MD, MD is working to get those prioritized and delivered to MD asap.
(they do have an inside connection with transport, so that's good!)

My 12/22 order landed at MD yesterday, it arrived at Port Allen on 2/13 (approx. 8 days, for reference)
My 1/5 order landed at Port Allen on 2/17, should be at MD within a week.

So, sounds like it is approximately a week from landing in Port Allen to MD. FWIW

Also, once it lands at MD the comms are A+ from MD.

223500DRW

Reaction score
Got my vin this morning. I ordered 2/12/22.
Truck is a mega cab Laramie level one.
laramie level one? I also heard power fold mirrors are back standard on laramie trucks. did they go back to level one and 2 packages on the laramie? hmm parts shortages huh but they brought back full order capabilities. interesting. if they would only build our trucks that have less options.

MaxTension

Reaction score
Recieved this email this morning. I tried to enter my VIN, but no bueno.

Hello Timothy Notaro,

Thank you for your recent order of a 2022 RAM! We are excited to welcome you to the RAM family!

We are working to ensure your vehicle is built and delivered to the highest quality, and arrives to you as soon as possible. Once a delivery date has been established for your new Ram HD we will reach back out to you.

In preparation for your new driving experience please visit: https://www.mopar.com/en-us/my-garage/select-vehicle.html

Here you can access important information and videos about your new vehicle and register to create your personalized vehicle dashboard.

If you have any questions regarding your order please contact your dealership.

To make things easier and for your reference, here is your Vehicle Identification Number:
3C6UR5RL8NG244698

Thank you for being a part of the RAM family and congratulations!

Best wishes,

The RAM Brand

Users who are viewing this thread