Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. D

SOLD -- 2023 Power Wagon - built with Carli Dominator (Nashville, TN)

Thanks. I'm selling for a combination of reasons, partly because I don't have the time to use it as it's meant to be used (which I knew at the time I built it but did it anyway!), partly because I commute back and forth to Florida for work once a month and I'm looking at something that's more...
  2. D

SOLD -- 2023 Power Wagon - built with Carli Dominator (Nashville, TN)

FOR SALE - built 2023 Power Wagon Purchased new last May, it now has 13,800 miles. It’s my daily driver so this will go up. It has not been off road, it's in excellent condition. No damage or issues. The truck has the Level 2 Group, Bed Utility Group, Sunroof, Blind-spot detection and RamBox...
  3. D

Carli R2 Coils on Rear of PW

I am running R2 coils on my 2023, as part of the Carli Dominator system. Typical load in the back is only about 125# (fridge and aluminum bed slide), so the ride is OK but i knew it would be softer when weighted down. Sure enough, I loaded up the truck a couple weeks ago with three buddies and 3...
  4. D

DECKED D BAG - BRAND NEW - $100

I have a new Decked D Bag that I don’t need. Full transparency: One of the interior zippers (on one of the small pouches) occasionally requires a few attempts to close, but it does close. Located in Nashville, Tennessee. Color is tan, and asking price is $100. I don’t want to ship it, thanks.
  5. D

SOLD - New 2023 Power Wagon Stock Wheels & Tires - Nashville/Cincinnati

My fault - I sold these and forgot to update the thread.
  6. D

Grandpa Grey - a '21 75th PW build chronicle

Cap looks great!
  7. D

Let’s see your wagons with 35 and 37’s

How does it sound? Any pics? I am considering doing this to mine, it looks like a giant metal colostomy bag.
  8. D

It's a visual trick - drop brackets relocate the arms further away from the bottom of the truck, but really the net result is that the truck gets pushed up, which creates the gap. Essentially, the radius arms remain in the same place and the truck goes up. However, adding bigger wheels and...
  9. D

FS - New 2023 Power Wagon OEM suspension - $750 - Nashville

I had the OEM suspension removed from my truck with 31 miles on it. Asking $750, I am willing to ship if buyer arranges and pays for shipping. Located in Nashville, TN. Please feel free to reach out with questions or requests for additional photos.
  10. D

Lets see those power wagons

Thanks. Here’s the new one, delivered last weekend.
  11. D

Lets see those power wagons

Nuthouse Industries in Ohio. Excellent fabrication.
  12. D

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Gave her a nice, and very long, bath.
  13. D

2023 Power Wagon - desertfox73 Build

Couple more photos from the shop.
  14. D

38s, but felt it would fit in here. Nitto Trail Grappler 38x13.50 r20, mounted on Trail Ready 20x9.5, 5.5” backspacing.
  15. D

Shaking it out.
  16. D

All wrapped up, parked next to the shop owner’s PXL. Think I need some steps.
  17. D

10-4pm. https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=1255868031949671&set=a.1061687261367750