Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Thompsre08

2022 2500 68rfe failure p2701 code

2022 2500 Cummins w/ 68RFE trans a 35,888 miles on it. Yesterday I was running around to a couple of different stores to get groceries. When leaving the last store, this very deep, low pitched drone picked up between 600-1100 rpms approximately. It was loud and almost felt like maybe a boot or...
  2. Thompsre08

Hard Shifts all of a sudden to 2nd and 6th gear

Well this is new. 2022 Ram 2500 Cummins with 68rfe tranny and 6900 miles on it. Driving home from work today transmission started slamming from first to second in town to an uncomfortable level. Then once I got on the road and got through the gears fifth to sixth did the same thing. Gonna call...
  3. Thompsre08

2022 Night Edition Wheels and Tires *SOLD*

Brand New takeoffs from my 2022 Night Edition. They have 240 miles on them. I drove home from the dealer (about 200 miles) and one day to work (30 miles). I swapped them out with aftermarket wheels and tires. They are a little dirty from driving over the pass but I will wash them. They are in...
  4. Thompsre08

Delmonico Red w/ bronze or anthracite wheels???

I have a 2500 Mega Cab on order and am trying to figure wheels for it. I'm tempted to pick up the same Dirty Lift bronze wheels that i currently have on my black crew cab but wanted to see what else you guys have done. I like the look of black but they turn grey up in WA state the second it...