Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Chris85xlt

Front License Plate Bracket Fell Off

https://a.co/d/eeZqPQ2 I use this bracket upside down so the license plate folds up covering the winch fairlead. Way better clearance then the stock bracket, metal construction and bolts right on.
  2. Chris85xlt

Is the SYNERGY RAM HEAVY DUTY DRAG LINK really better than the stock one?

I plan to use Synergy track bars when mine are done. I run their TB and control arms on my jeep and been very happy. Their DD bushings offered the right amount of stability without the harsh NVH i get from heim joint TBs that i've tried before. As for the PW, i am a little curious how it will...
  3. Chris85xlt

Tpms temporarily unavailable 22 Ram 2500

has happened to me 3 times in the 26K miles ive driven. couple days later everything is back to normal. Ive brought it to the dealership but no codes found or see anything wrong
  4. Chris85xlt

Oil Thread - 6.4 Hemi

i looked at my manual and it says MS-12633 for my 2022 Power Wagon
  5. Chris85xlt

Oil Thread - 6.4 Hemi

i have to check my manual to see if my 2022 oil spec is different from previous years. Amsoil site doesn't have recommendations for my truck but if i entered a 2021 truck it recommended their signature series 0w-40.
  6. Chris85xlt

Tailgate alignment ?

mine is the right side out of alignment. i was able to close the gap to make it less noticeable till i brought the truck in for the tailgate recall. Now it just looks as bad as day one
  7. Chris85xlt

2022 6.4L Fan Roar Above 6000 Feet

There is a recall on the tailgate not latching right. Get it checked out then call Ram Care to see if they can reimburse you for the damages on the tailgate. My tailgate self opened onto the trailer jack as well. Ive heard of my fan sounding like a jet taking off but never thought it was being...
  8. Chris85xlt

Powerwagon light bar options?

The outter lights also had about 1/2 of space between the grill and back of the light. Looking from under the bumper u can see the mounting bolts for the lights. Can reach with an extension Middle lights same thing with an extension and thread it through the winch.
  9. Chris85xlt

I have about 1/2” between the grill and the back of the light. KC Slimlite 6” LED.
  10. Chris85xlt

Oil Consumption

Update: Truck now has 23,450 miles and consuming far less oil. Used about 1/4 quart in 3000 miles. I changed the PCV valve and threw in a can of engine flush. Still using PUP with Mopar filters
  11. Chris85xlt

Went with 4 cause they’re sold in pairs I got the KC Slimlite cause of their thin profile. I’ll go measure in a bit
  12. Chris85xlt

Im using a VoSwitch 8 gang for a Jeep JK i got off of Amazon. modified the JK bracket and bolted off of the fender in front of the TIPM.
  13. Chris85xlt

thanks! I did the same with my 2016 Ram Rebel. When I sold it, I covered the holes with plastic plugs I got from Ace hardware and it looked fine
  14. Chris85xlt

I installed 4 KC Slimlite 6” LED to the factory bumper.
  15. Chris85xlt

2022 Downshift clunk

My 22 Power Wagon occassionally the does the clunk when coming to a stop too. Started soon after i bought the truck and still the same after putting 19K miles on it. Sometimes it seems to happen more often, so ill unplug the battery and that usually calms it down (i assume its relearning). My...
  16. Chris85xlt

Just ordered new shocks

Have you checked out Accutune off road? They custom valve most of the shocks they sell based on the style of terrain you do. They also include 1 free re-valve in case you wanted to make a change.
  17. Chris85xlt

Oil Consumption

Dont quote me on this but iirc, its 1qt for every 1000 miles under a certain mileage is considered acceptable. If that is true, i guess its "normal" o_O. But i do plan to try another dealership to see what they say.
  18. Chris85xlt

Oil Consumption

update- i took the truck in. They marked the fill/drain plug and dip stick then told me to drive 500 miles. After driven the truck 500 mile, i brought it back and they told me its normal :confused:. Truck now has 18,900 miles.
  19. Chris85xlt

Uconnect update

its been 4 days since i picked up my truck from the dealership and the radio so far been behaving and doing what its suppose to do. No issues with the status bar icons disappearing yet. Not sure if there was any software update done but all my settings was back to factory default and anything...
  20. Chris85xlt

Uconnect update

I just picked up my truck from the dealership this morning for a recall and the Uconnect 5 radio. The radio upper status bar would disappear daily. They’re contacting Star for further diag. ‍ Truck will be 1 yr old this coming Sunday.