Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. C

Removing plastic cover from rear view mirror driver assistant module

Hello all, I wanted to make a separate thread specifically on how to remove this stupid plastic cover. I'm looking at doing a mirror tap but the removal of this thing is vaguely covered in many different threads as far as installing dash cameras and radar detectors using mirror taps, however I...
  2. C

Radar detector hard wire

Hello all, I'm planning on hard wiring a radar detector not sure if anyone has done it on a 2022 yet or not. Got a few options: 1) mirror tap, but the installer warned me that other fca vehicles have an issue where mirror taping cause a circuit to stay energized and the detector drains the...
  3. C

Google assistant Ram app integration

Has anyone been able to get Google assistant to work with the ram app? I'm trying to use Google assistant to lock my truck but I keep getting the following error "I don't see a vehicle in your account. Please go to www.Ram.com to add an eligible vehicle" Got a 2022 ram 2500 with 12" uconnect 5...
  4. C

Black lug nuts for Night Edition wheels

When I ordered my limited night edition, I assumed that the lug nuts would be black as well. Well I found out that they aren't, and I didn't even see this as an option when ordering. Also the wheel lock isn't black. Just fyi for anyone else who ordered... Does anyone know if the Mopar black lug...