Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. E

Hemi knocking

Well, this doesn’t sound great. I’ve noticed a bit of racket at start up but it was mainly the squeal which is heavily discussed. At times I’d get a rougher idle but no lights. Then recently this has gotten louder. Time for a dealer 3900 miles, 250 miles on fresh oil change using PUP/Mopar SRT...
  2. E

Anyone order an AEV?

Hopefully this is the right section... but the title is pretty self explanatory. I am looking to see if anyone ordered from Mark Dodge or any other forum sponsor and had an AEV XL Prospector done? I love my PW, probably more so than any other truck Ive owned yet but I am exploring the option of...
  3. E

23 PW TPMS JScan threshold

With my new Geolander MTs, I’m running really low pressures in the rear to get 95% contact, 26 cold. I set the minimum to 25 and the PW didn’t like it. It took 27 for the light to turn off. I’ve seen others use 25 no issue but wanted to have this info out there in case others have issue. My 2019...
  4. E

Aev wheel install

Scored some used AEVs off marketplace which is about the only thing FB is good for these days. One thing I wanted to mention is removing the copper ring on the lug nuts before mounting aftermarket wheels. Dont see this mentioned at all so hopefully it’ll help someone. Leaving these in will cause...
  5. E

Used PW vs New 6.4

Seeking some outside insight... I've loved living in the diesel world, have had a 22 2500 Mega cab, 19 2500 limited mega cab and now a 2013 G56 Laramie mega cab. That said, I've come to my senses and realized that owning a diesel for my needs is more a headache than anything else. I do want to...
  6. E

New truck, G56 Mega Cab

After 3 TRXs and two 5th gen 2500s, I started missing something more “simplistic” so I sold my 2019 Limited and was looking into 3rd Gens. This led me down a huge path of exploring all types of trucks, from base model crew cabs to Laramie mega cabs. Finding a clean 3rd gen is getting harder and...
  7. E

Help, towing insight

alright guys, flame me but need some insight. Not that experienced with towing and weight set up… Family and I are moving from Florida to Tn. My wife’s Q8 48 volt generator failed. It’s going to take 30-60 days to get the parts so I’m forced to tow it from my parents Cape Coral Fl to Nashville...
  8. E

19 Current Gear Display

Anyone know if or how to set the current gear to be shown all the time on the screen dash? I know I can hit the controls on the steering wheel but I’d like it to always display like my TRXs did. I have looked everywhere and can’t see a setting. It’s a 19 Limited if that makes a difference
  9. E

19 Limited Dash lifting, CPO Said nope

Like so many other Limited owners, my 2019 with 16k miles, CPO said that my leather lifting is not covered. Dealer is going to try and get it goodwill through Chrysler but this is kind of annoying. Being the second owner, I have no doubt the original owner didn't do the necessary things for a...
  10. E

Fuel Forged FF09 22x10 325/50 Recons

These are near new Fuel Forged wheels 22x10 -25 with 325/50 Nitto Recon Grapplers. Tried to go outside my norm and do something different but I have a strong urge for CJC wheels and 37s. These costs over 6k new, asking $4500 with bolts. Not offering shipping at this time, Fedex damaged a set...
  11. E

SOLD!!! Ram CrewCab Chrome Flat Steps

Bought these used to test on my Mega Cab. Obviously too short but tried. They do have scuffs and scratches mainly on driverside entry area but in decent shape. Will NOT ship these as I dont have boxes and really dont want to deal with the headache of shipping. Located In Fort Lauderdale area...