Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. E

Too much oil and poor dealer help

While I liked my deleted truck it was cause I wanted to not cause I had to. Thats the thing people don’t understand about it, it’s designed to work a certain way and when it does, there’s little downside to it. The problem is this truck for example, SOMETHING is destroying the whole thing and...
  2. E

Power Steering with big tires

I wasn’t sure on that so didn’t want to provide that intel but that’s good to know.
  3. E

CAUGHT: 2025 Ram 2500 Rebel Crew Cab 4×4

They’re in for a rough year if no major changes are done, especially the transmission.
  4. E

Yea all XLs come with PSC. Its not a hard isntall However. It’s swapping the box out, mounting the ram and running lines. It’s at the shop getting 4.44s but I can take some pics for you when I get it back
  5. E

Don’t blame you one bit. I’d keep all valuables that are not easily replaceable out of it if you haven’t already. Just in case.
  6. E

i assume no family is riding in this thing anymore?
  7. E

If the oil is that high now, another 500 miles it’ll be pushing oil out bad probably into the turbo. Maybe you’ll have a runaway
  8. E

Retention?! They should be looking to move you along, quickly hahahaha
  9. E

“Highest level of customer care” like there should be levels to this **** hahaha
  10. E

Wild. It’s almost made it worse the 14 weeks it was worked on
  11. E

DPF sits low on rebel 6.7. Any skids available?

Wonder if heat would be an issue? Not sure how hot the DPF gets compared to a cat, which there are skids available for but something to consider
  12. E

Aev wheel install

Yes. My kalta wheels had wheel weights on the inside of the wheel by the spokes. Most 17” wheels need wheel weights mounted that way to avoid clearance issues. Two sets of Methods I learned this.
  13. E

Laughing at the hilariousness this thing is still driving and not back at Ram for diagnosis
  14. E

Well I’m thankful it went into regen and you were able to get the manager in there to experience it. At least now there’s no refuting the issue at hand and something has to be done. That truck should get sent back to Ram engineers and have them figure it out themselves to come out with answers...
  15. E

Gear indicator option in gauge cluster?

I feel so dumb. Haha
  16. E

Gear indicator option in gauge cluster?

Quick question here.. 2020 Prospector XL, using JScan, bypass cable and I selected actual gear display, activated it, it gave me confirmation it took but it’s not working. I’ve done the reset JScan days and driven for 400ish miles. Still not popping up. Any ideas?
  17. E

I am sure he’s equally frustrated in his own way. No manager or business wants to see the same item in for repair with no definitive answer or direction for it to be repaired. Add taking up a diesel tech which seems to have a ton of back up work, frustrated customers etc etc etc… no excuse to...
  18. E

There’s zero chance that nearly every bearing has substantial wear at this point. You were well over the fuel dilution Cummins recommends. I’m hopeful there’s a solution on the other side of this for you. I was lucky to get out of my 2022 when the market was still high and I got more than I paid...
  19. E

Unbelievable. Charging you again for an oil change ahead of schedule for diagnosis?!? Yikes.
  20. E

I have PSC steering ram on my Prospector XL but I have never had an issue with 37s on any 2500, gas or diesel.