Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. S

For those who received their truck via a transporter .....

How many miles were on the odometer when the truck was delivered compared to what was on the odometer disclosure when you signed the paperwork? Or if you picked it up in person what was the discrepancy between the odometer disclosure when signed and pickup. Thanks!
  2. S

Mega cab owners

To those of you with mega cabs. Could you take a look behind the rear seats and see if you have a trim piece that runs side to side under the window. Not sure if I am missing trim, or this is the design. It has a type of trim on the DS, but not the middle or PS. Doesn’t look right to me
  3. S

Payload and Towing Look-up

A heads up to everyone using the Ram site to look-up your payload and max towing using your VIN. I entered my VIN and a friends VIN using my computer and a cell phone. The numbers retrieved are different depending on the type of device being utilized. My truck for example: Computer shows...
  4. S

Ram website Build / Price quirks

I am trying to configure a Ram 2500 Big Horn Mega Cab on the Ram Trucks website so I can save as a PDF and email to Sandi. A few things that I've noticed / prevented from doing and wasn't sure if I can't configure that way, or a glitch with their site. If anyone has insight on these, please...
  5. S

New from SE PA

I'm new to the site and looking to get back into a HD Ram. I sold my 2014 Mega when a great deal came up on a 1971 Buick GS back in 2018. Now it's time to get back into a MC. Planning to order a 2022 and recently read up on the 2022 ordering thread. Attached is a pic of the old truck.