Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Randy M

Any new info on the 7.0/426 for the future HD Rams?

I had heard some time ago that the 426 got shelved for some reason. I was hoping that the Ford's 7.3 gas engine would force Ram's hand in furthering R&D on the 426. My hope is for a new 7.0/426 in the 5th Gen HD trucks for the 2022 MY. Here's to 2021...;)
  2. Randy M

17 or 18X9's ? 35's w/18-20 Offset? Back spacing, Bolt Pattern Etc...

So after mounting 35" Duratracs on the stock 17X8's I noticed that the 8" width was narrower than what Goodyear designed their 35's for. I also didn't like the way my PW drove with 35's squeezed on the 8" wide stock wheels. So I had them taken off and got a refund. Going forward, I believe I'll...
  3. Randy M

BOOM. New PW FORUM....!!!

Awesome:
  4. Randy M

2019 Power Wagon Maximum Steel

PPF and legal tint on the front windows. I need to correct the speedo error next:
  5. Randy M

Gear indicator option in gauge cluster?

My Rebel had the option to always show what gear the truck was in right next to PRND on the right hand side. I could not find an option in the setup menu. Is there another way or is this not available in the 2500's ? mod: solution in post #49...
  6. Randy M

Possible Rebel to Power Wagon Trade Today

I bought my '19 Rebel 12A in June during the Ram fire sale event. Looks like they're having another one this month and now it includes the HD Rams. A local dealer just so happens to have a PW that is almost identical to what I would order and likely would have bought if it were available under...
  7. Randy M

2020 Ram 2500/3500 Configurator?

It's October 1st today. I figured it would have gone live being the last qtr of the year. Anyone have some knowledge when they might put the config online?
  8. Randy M

Power Wagon Colors?

Anyone know what colors may be available?