Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. dstonic

Trailer Camera Wiring (No Camera) by Mopar®

I don’t see a connector on the left of my plate. Would it be very noticeable? Like a cover plate type?
  2. dstonic

I hope my sticker will help solve this. I do know that I have the digital rear view mirror.
  3. dstonic

I’m now realizing that I have a 7 pin connector…that means I’m mistaken to have the pre wired camera kit in my truck…..also not seeing it on my sticker..
  4. dstonic

Trailer Camera Wiring (No Camera) by Mopar® is installed on my 2021 Ram 3500 Limited from the factory. I don’t know what I’ll need to put a camera on the back of our 5th wheel camper. I’m thinking I’ll only need a camera and wire harness leading from it to plug in where? I’m hoping for some...
  5. dstonic

2020 2500 4x4 front outer tires wearing

I like what I’m reading here in your post. I’m going to look into this.
  6. dstonic

Hi, I have read those post too, however from working closely with a front end alignment shop we both concluded to the same the theory of an off set ball joint fix. He is well informed by other service technicians as well concurring in this fix. He also has told me that the dealership/s in our...
  7. dstonic

I believe the true fix would be a replacement of the balljoint with an “Off-Set” balljoint. They have been trying to correct with a toe adjustment. It’s a know glitch and baffles the mind why it’s not corrected at factory.
  8. dstonic

17” Tire Recommendation

I hear you.....but I wanted to keep the white wall letters to match the rear.....also my inner wheels are steel and not polished aluminums like the outsides. Althougth I know I can have them remounted again (keeping in spirit of your suggestion) which is one that I am thinking about.
  9. dstonic

17” Tire Recommendation

I looked at my back 4 Nexum tires and @14,000 miles they have still good tread, unlike the front ones. Seriously now thinking of getting two new Nexum front tires and run them again till the backs wear more and "THEN" get a more robust quality ( 6 new tires). Hate to just toss the 4 rears with...
  10. dstonic

17” Tire Recommendation

Sounds good…presently I have 14,000 miles on the Nexums and somewhat concerned…plan on a 2500 mile round trip with camper.
  11. dstonic

17” Tire Recommendation

2021 Ram 3500 Limited Mega (fully loaded) with LT235/80R17 Nexen…….Needed recommendations on what high quality tires to replace with. We yow 5th wheel Cecar Creek 38EL…Cat scale said 24,000lbs. Price not an option. What say you? Really enjoying the forum and appreciate the help we have gotten.
  12. dstonic

Ordered new Dually, rim/tire question for the gurus

That’s what I’m running stock when I bought it brand new. A friend of mine told me that there is an issue with the front end I believe on the passenger side where it causes abnormal wear on the tire ……not too sure but that’s what I heard. Anyone ever hear about that?
  13. dstonic

Ordered new Dually, rim/tire question for the gurus

Curious…what tire brand and specs are coming with it?
  14. dstonic

Mileage report 2022 H.O. 10,000 mile trip towing

I too get 8.8-9 mpg ..2021 3500 Limited Mega 6.7HO 4:10 rear…towing Cedar Creek 38EL….full of fuel 32 gal tank Cat Scale about 24,000lbs
  15. dstonic

How much weight before you use tow/haul mode?

I turn it on to let the neighborhood dogs know I’m back home.
  16. dstonic

2021 Ram 3500 Limited Longhorn

Just joined the forum today and yours is the first post I have read after doing advanced search for my 2021 Ram 3500 Limited 6.7HO….did toggle the Tow/Haul once or twice while pulling our 15K 5th Wheel. Great advice (suggestions) in here….thanks for that
  17. dstonic

Hi from Breaux Bridge, LA

Thank You Sam….any suggestions on the ads that pop up that interferes with reading?
  18. dstonic

Hi from Breaux Bridge, LA

Just registered….bought new 2021 Ram 3500 Limited Mega dually. Thank You
  19. dstonic

Un-clunk your 68RFE

I think you are right, I wasn’t sure if I was completely stopped ( momentum) was still at play.
  20. dstonic

Un-clunk your 68RFE

Really appreciate your response