Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. B

Oil type, 10-30 Synthetic or 15-40 straight? Ram 3500 Cummins HD

I bought my 2019 Ram 3500 HD Cummins Turbo new and have had it back to the dealer for regular oil changes. The dealer has used straight oil, then synthetic and then straight again. When I questioned this he replied ,"This is now what they are calling for now". How can I get the truth, here...
  2. B

Carli 2.5" Lift

I've got a 2019 Ram 3500 and just ordered Moto Metal wheels and Nitto Ridge Grapplers (295 75 R18). I have a set of 2" blocks that I am going to install on the rear. I'm thinking about ordering Carli 2.5 Level Kit for the front, which comes with Fox Shocks. The place were I am ordering is...
  3. B

Trailer Brake Control

I have a 2019 Ram 3500 HO. It was suppose to come with the trailer brake control. It didn't. The dealership said they would order the control and install it. That was in November. They tell me that their computer says the module is not available and they can't even get a part number. Is...
  4. B

2019 3500 2" lift in front and 2" or 3" in the back - Thoughts?

Hey Folks. New to the forum and new to the 3500. Just got out of my 1500 eco-diesel nightmare and jumped into this 3500. Only 3 weeks in and 1,000 mile and never looking back. Love this truck! Has cummins HO with lots of power. I see lots of talk about lifting 2500s. The main difference...