Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. D

Text Messages

When I first paired my phone to my 2018 Ram 2500, I could receive and make calls, and would receive notifications on text messages. I still get texts, but no notifications through the uconnect. Calls are still coming through. I don't know why, anyone else have this problem? How did you fix it?
  2. D

Battery Saver Mode

I started a thread down in 4th gen, but like a tree falling in the woods, nobody saw or heard it... In colder weather,(below 35) when I start my truck (when cold) it goes into battery saver mode. The batteries test good on a load tester, but is anyone here familiar with battery saver mode? If i...
  3. D

Battery saver mode

Has anyone else had their truck go into "Battery Saver Mode"? I'm wondering if the batteries are weak or there may be an alternator issue. Load test was fine at the shop...
  4. D

New member from upstate NY

Looking to upgrade from a 1500 to pull my camper. Camper is a Prowler 285LX with MGW of 9000lb. My 1500 is adequate, but seat of the pants tells me I need more truck.