Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. B

19-up gears

Whats up fellas ?! I’ve been calling Randy’s worldwide religiously every 3 months ever since I bought my 2021 3500 h.o. Back in 2021. They still don’t have any gears for the trucks with the aam 12 inch axle . Does anyone know any other manufacturer that might have some ? My truck needs help...
  2. B

Boost tubes

Hey fellas ! Just had banks boost tubes and magnaflow 5-inch installed. Just wanted everyone to know that there is a considerable difference in spool . It feels way more responsive Wish I had better pics , but here you go
  3. B

So my wife ruined it for me ……

So after waiting so long for the AEV snorkel to come out for my 2021 prospector- look - alike I decided to show a pic to my wife of said snorkel and ask if she liked it . “Yuck, why would you put that on ?” I was like , “it’s badass” She was having none of that . She said it looked gay ...
  4. B

6.7 H.O. Tune

hey guys , I need help deciding On a tune by calibrated power or wait for the derringer from banks . Aside from the power increase I’m more interested if either decreases the torque delay from the 1-2 shift and if a tune can get rid of that dangerous limp mode when you tap the throttle then...