Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. C

CP4 recall thread (merged threads) - Y78 Jan 2022 recall campaign - Parts Available May 10 for 2020 trucks only

I just got a email from nhtsa I sold my rammer but wanted to share this information NHTSA Recall ID Number : 21V880 Manufacturer : Chrysler (FCA US, LLC) Subject : High Pressure Fuel Pump May Fail Make Model Model Years RAM 2500 2019-2020 RAM 3500 2019-2020 RAM 4500 2019-2020 RAM 5500...
  2. C

Here you can freely post your concerns about the CP4 fuel pump - free range just keep it civil.

It was a email blhablha bla about recall and contact dealer to get it done but yes the good info was that hat I sent Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
  3. C

Here you can freely post your concerns about the CP4 fuel pump - free range just keep it civil.

I just got a email from nhtsa I sold my rammer but wanted to share this information NHTSA Recall ID Number : 21V880 Manufacturer : Chrysler (FCA US, LLC) Subject : High Pressure Fuel Pump May Fail Make Model Model Years RAM 2500 2019-2020 RAM 3500 2019-2020 RAM 4500 2019-2020 RAM 5500...
  4. C

Ordered my Banks Pedal Monster today. What to expect?

Let us know... Seems to small
  5. C

Rattle under truck over bumps

There is a tsb newounts I think had it done doesn't help
  6. C

The single gauge banks mount sux... It doenst suction if it did it would b ok but I wouldn't buy again.... I need to find something else
  7. C

So I updated both the super gauge firmware and pedal monster firmware and still no reverse safety.... I did notice that when I turn on pedal monster on my Android phone it freezes on auto detect screen... The gauge on the app on the phone works as I cycle it city or track and it also detects...
  8. C

2019 cummins awful noise on cold start (video attached)

Mine nvr went in bc of the horror stories and everyone saying there is no fix so not worth wasting my time
  9. C

Didn t know there was a update.. I will try and get to it soon... Banks has been no help at all they said they were going to get back to me and never did
  10. C

What are people using for leveling/lift kits?

Coil or air rear??
  11. C

So I clicked on the reverse and ? And my truck was selected and still nothing any other pointers???? It's still not working I emailed banks and no response
  12. C

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Interesting...
  13. C

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Did they charge you for #1??? I was told you couldn't do that. If yes how much??
  14. C

Do you have a idash? If yes can you put it on ped. monster and see what it says when u go into reverse. Mine doesn't change our say anything when in reverse and when I hit pedal it shows stock and banks pedal and feels like it whenever mode I have it in
  15. C

Does your reverse safety work on your truck mine doesn't seem to work??
  16. C

Cummins HO Squeaky Belt or Pulley

noise came back today didn't solve it