Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. M

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

The orange peel is bad on mine as well. Actually notice this on quite a few new cars lately .
  2. M

Key Left Vehicle Feature (Three Horn Chirp)

Sure would be nice if we could finally turn this off.
  3. M

New Uconnect 5 Temp reading

Still no fix so after a few calls with Uconnect I took the truck to the dealer and was told they can't find a problem even though I showed them the issue. They said the tech messed with a few settings and to see if that fixes it and if not they will have to contact Ram to see about a new radio...
  4. M

Uconnect Battery Warning

Did you ever find out what caused this? My truck did the same thing today. I restarted and it didn't come up again.
  5. M

That is exactly what I do every morning. Ridiculous this hasn't be addressed yet.
  6. M

It is the correct version. I will give the reset a shot later today. Was this firmware update supposed to fix this issue?
  7. M

Well past the 1st quarter. Anyone have any word on this. I had an update about a month or 2 ago but still same problems.
  8. M

Directional headlights - check that - fog enabled turn

I have a 2022 BH CC 4x4 Sport and added the led reflector headlights. I have just realized that they light up to the side I am turning. I thought that was only a feature on the limited. Did I just get lucky? Well I just check again and it is not the head lights. If the fog lights are turned...
  9. M

Rain guard recommendation for over the doors?

AVS stick on have been on all my vehicles. Never a problem.
  10. M

2022 Downshift clunk

If i time my slowing down I can avoid it as well. You can almost sense when it is going to happen. The torque convertor was my guess also.
  11. M

2022 Downshift clunk

2022 2500 bighorn CC 6.4 4x4 Anyone else getting a clunk/lerch while slowing down to a stop. It doesn't always happen but when it does it seems that its somewhere from 5th to 4th or 4th to 3rd. Doesn't seem to do it in tow mode. I tried to do some searching myself and seems on older models...
  12. M

Ram connect vehicle alerts malfunction

I forgot all about some trucks coming within the fuses not pushed in all the way. I will give it a try. Even if it doesn't work good thing to check.
  13. M

Ram connect vehicle alerts malfunction

2022 2500 Bighorn Crew 8.4Nav. I have gotten a few emails from Ram and warnings in the app saying my airbag light has stayed on due to a malfunction but I have not noticed the light on beside initial start up. Has anyone had glitches in the Ram connect system or is there a chance my air bag...
  14. M

Uconnect 5 FOTA - S21D.5 Release Date 12/22/21

Worst part is it didn't fix any of the problems I was having and made new ones. I still lose all the icons and info at the top of my screen and have to reset themes to get them back. Actually slower in some spots now.
  15. M

Usb fast charging

I have a Samsung Galaxy S21+. I dont use my phone for anything in my truck other than a phone. I only need to hook it up to charge. The screen of the phone will say either charging, fast charging or super fast charging when it is connected to a charger. My wife also has the same phone and has...
  16. M

Usb fast charging

So I ended up getting this cord and now I can only fast charge on the rear usb ports. Dumb question but do I need to enable Android Auto for the fronts to fast charge.
  17. M

Uconnect 5 FOTA - S21D.5 Release Date 12/22/21

Same for me but I get sent to the nav screen or theme setting screen. Pretty disappointing to be honest. Seems to be the way with everything now though. Companies send out a half-assed version of stuff and then try to get it working as they go. Wish we would get paid or at least a discount...
  18. M

Need new door and probably fender.

My door was already opened. I actually had 1 leg out of the truck already. The way the way the parking lot is set up is that there is about a 300ft straight shot off the road into the few stalls where I was parked. I suspect he was flying and thinking to pull through as the spot on the other...
  19. M

Going through insurance for sure. My thinking was the fender might need replacing as its dented in a few spots along the folded over edge where it meets the hinged side of the door. Do you think they would give me the truck back without a door tag while waiting for it to come in? Also...
  20. M

Yea it does. Today is its 14th day B day lol.