Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. B

‘21 68RFE Groan Noise

This may have been discussed before but couldn’t find anything recent. I have noticed a Groan noise whenever I feather the throttle. It doesn’t matter if the transmission is warm or cold (hasn’t really gotten cold yet where I live). Here is when it happens: When driving at any speed around or...
  2. B

6th gear lockout when towing or let it go?

2021 Ram SRW 6.7 68RFE with 3.73…what’s everyone doing? Let it run in 6th down a flat interstate between 62-65 mph or lock out 6th? I understand this answer will depend on terrain but I’m specifically asking about flat interstate or highway driving. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. B

WTB Upgraded Floor Console from a 21 BH 2500 (black)

Wanting to buy - an upgraded floor console for a 21 Big Horn 2500 with black interior. My truck is a Level B Equipment Group with Tech package but I don’t think that matters. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. B

Center Console Parts 2021 BH (black interior)

Looking to confirm a list of parts for the center console in a 21 Big Horn 2500 with Black Interior. I think I have the full list but want to make sure I have the correct color trim pieces selected and that I’m not missing something. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. B

Swap Jump Seat to Center Console air bag question

This may not be the right thread so please send me to another topic if this is already being discussed. When swapping a center jump seat to a center console on a 2021 Ram 2500 Big Horn, is there electrical modules/wiring for the airbags that need to be considered? I’m not getting good...