Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. S

What’s it worth 2021

We have sold our travel trailer and are going a different direction so I won’t be needing my ram anymore and have decided to sell locally in Texas. It’s a 2021 ram 4x4 2500 lonestar(bighorn). Patriot blue in perfect shape with only 17500 miles. Used only for pulling for the most part. Runs like...
  2. S

Rear parking sensor question

Is it possible to disconnect the two center sensors in the rear bumper and keep the two outside sensors active? My current drop hitch sets the sensors off. I’ve grown tired of removing the hitch when not towing. Not a huge deal since I can turn the rears off completely. I just don’t trust my...
  3. S

Roof Racks

Does anyone have experience with the thule, yakima or rhino clamp on roof racks for a bare roof ram 2500? I need someway to haul a couple of light weight kayaks when I pull the trailer without braking the bank. Thought I would ask first. Im a bit worried about the clamps on the paint as well as...
  4. S

Torque wrench

I realize this isn't Ram specific but can anyone recommend a decent torque wrench for filter changes and other maintenance? I dont want to break the bank but would like something fairly accurate and dependable. Thanks!
  5. S

WDH set up

Im about 1/2 inch lower in the front of my travel trailer than the back with the wdh set up and it appears to be pulling good and seem stable. Truck measure good in the front(within 1/4) and about 1.5 low in the rear. Would adding another washer to the pitch of the hitch fix this or should I let...
  6. S

Traded my 2020 ram in for a new 2021 Hd earlier this month. I couldn't resist the trade pricing and have always wanted the diesel. Looking forward to the knowledge base available on this site. Love the patriot blue color!