Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Ron Snow

Mud Flaps

Added to pics including curb.
  2. Ron Snow

Mud Flaps

Follow Up on my @DuraFlap Post- I installed the Item no. DF12L 13/14 on the front fenders and the DR12L 16 on the rear one day last week. Attached photos intended to illustrate one way drive to work before DuraFlaps installed, installed in driveway, same one way drive to work with DuraFlaps...
  3. Ron Snow

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

Merry Christmas
  4. Ron Snow

The Joke Thread- Post 'em if you got 'em.

Me and my Dad were working on his truck. When we finished we had an old oil pan with some gas in it which we used to clean up the grease off our hands. While we were still wiping our hands off his dog comes over and starts licking the gas. His dog shook its head a few times and started running...
  5. Ron Snow

Albert Einstein didn't have a driver's license so he had to ride the bus to get back and forth to his job at the university. He was a sociable guy and he like to talk to the other passengers, but he always tried to keep his conversation to their level. He got on the bus one day and asked the...
  6. Ron Snow

EZ down tailgate

19 Power Wagon- "easy down" function. Plus you can open it with the key fob or a switch in the overhead console. Pretty nice feature.
  7. Ron Snow

Mud Flaps

HI Duraflap!-- (Is that you, Nina?) Forum members- After lots of research and opinion seeking, I placed an order at https://duraflap.com/truck-model/dodge/ yesterday or the day before. Nina at Duraflap answered my questions quickly and there are lots of options. I'm looking forward to...
  8. Ron Snow

Diamondback HD Bed Cover on Rambox Bed- How Much Water Intrusion?

Thanks for the input, Savin.
  9. Ron Snow

One of my favorite things about the new truck..Step right up.

2019 Power Wagon. Montana is home. Took Delivery on 12/2/2019. While this is my third Ram truck it is the second Power Wagon in the family. (Wife had a 1957 when she was in high school in the 70's) I only have 80 miles on this one and still trying to figure out where the whats and how are...
  10. Ron Snow

The town of Butte, MT is not too far from where I call home. Back in the day, it was known as the Richest Hill On Earth. Famous for it's mining operations and wealth untold discovered, won, lost and traded hands back then. The mines, gold, copper, silver and more, attracted lots miners from all...
  11. Ron Snow

Diamondback HD Bed Cover on Rambox Bed- How Much Water Intrusion?

I've searched the threads and found a couple of comments but wondering if anyone has any updated info or opinions. How much water leaks in? Say in a heavy down pour or during a car wash? Does the bed get wet? Do things need to be in water tight containers? See photo screen shot from the...
  12. Ron Snow

I came. I saw. I concurred.

I found the Ram forum some time ago and watched for a while. I'll soon be on my third Ram pickup since switching brands back in 2007. This time a Power Wagon. To be delivered soon. Wife had a 57 Power Wagon when she was in high school. Her dad thought it might keep her more protected than some...
  13. Ron Snow

BOOM. New PW FORUM....!!!

A welcome addition. Mine should arrive at the train station on 11/23.