Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. T

Truck nearly stalls while starting - hot startup

Today is a warm day, about 88 degrees. Truck is a 2022 RAM 2500 crew cab 4x4 Hemi with about 1300 miles on it. Cold start is fine, engine starts up strong. But with the engine fully warmed up, an attempt to start it results in the truck cranking, catching weakly…then just about stalling before...
  2. T

Gas 2500 spongy brakes and other issues

First off…I bought a 2019 RAM 3500 crew cab Tradesman Level 2 4x4 Cummins HO new in 2019. Two weeks ago I bought a 2022 RAM 2500 crew cab Tradesman Level 2 4x4 Hemi and the biggest thing I noticed was the super spongy brakes on the Hemi. They do stop the truck, but it feels like air in the...
  3. T

2019 Aisin shifting is weird and poor - why?

Just bought my second RAM diesel truck...traded my 2018 dually with a manual trans for a 2019 with the Aisin. Well, it's a very nice truck but the transmission feels like a piece of junk. It feels like a worn out, slipping, flaring, and non-smooth transmission. Sometimes, it shifts smoothly...