Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. J

Looking for graphics recommendations

Ok....I've probably been spending too much time thinking about this.... LOL. But can I get ya'lls opinion? I am thinking of do something that is slightly hinting back to a nostalgic Dodge product, but with a twist. I have 3 Sig handguns, and love them (and I'm very pro 2A). SO......was...
  2. J

YEP!!!!!! That is sharp!
  3. J

Tradesman seats?

I purchased the Tradesman, this is my 3rd one and by far the most comfortable! Even the wife comments on how much more comfortable this truck is compared to my other two. I am 5'6" and 175 and it seems to fit me just perfect. The last one I had I had to put a lift kit on the front seat to make...
  4. J

Has anyone tapped into a 12V key on 2019 larimie 2500

I don’t have a Laramie, I have a tradesman, but I tapped into an ignition on source under the PDC used the ign on trigger wire to power a relay wired to the battery. I’ll see if I can find the pic of the pdc underside which shows which wire is the ign on power to trigger your relay. I’m sure...
  5. J

So I recently purchased a 2019 2500 with the 6.4 and 4WD (I absolutely love this truck). Looking for some creative ideas for exterior graphics. Its a crew cab, long bed, in bright white. Wanting something to make it look a little more interesting, and not so much like a plain work truck. Any...