Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. S

FS: Trailer 360 Camera 68527709AC-001

Have an extra one of these trailer 360 camera kits in the garage. Looking to sell for $375 shipped, or shoot me an offer (PayPal, Venmo, Zelle, cash). Send me a message if interested. New. Picked up to keep as a spare kit. Thanks!
  2. S

SOLD: 360 Trailer Camera Kit

*** update: SOLD 12/26/2023 *** New in box. Got a good deal on it (to keep as a spare) on eBay looking to help anyone out that might need one. $385 shipped with Zelle/Venmo/Paypal friends and family (or local pickup around Phoenix AZ), $12 for fees if you want regular PayPal.
  3. S

Tesla CyberTruck “Off-Road”

In case y’all haven’t seen it. Guess the CyberStucks are having issues. https://autos.yahoo.com/tesla-cybertruck-off-roading-videos-201300341.html
  4. S

Sold: New Thuren Fox Shocks Front and Rear

Brand new Thuren Fox shocks. Both front and rear. These are for the Thuren coils. Asking $600 shipped to the lower 48 ($780 from Thuren). Will work with our friends to the north if you’re interested. Please send me any questions/offers! Thank you!
  5. S

SOLD: Thuren Fox Rear 2.0 Shocks

These have been SOLD. New rear Thuren fox shocks for Thuren coils. Originally for a 2500 diesel. Thuren says they’ll fit 2014-2023. $275 shipped, OBO.
  6. S

Backyard Tractor

Hoping you guys can help out. I’ve got a small cub cadet (XT2) and wanted to see about getting a tractor for work around the house. Guessing there are a lot of people here with compact tractors. What do you recommend? A few neighbors have Kubotas. Mainly need it for moving dirt, grading, mowing...
  7. S

SOLD: New Thuren Alien Arms

Hey All. Have a pair of new Thuren alien arms for sale. Would prefer to find someone local/in the southwest for them (they got a couple of scuffs when shipping to me, don’t want more). Asking $1000, but PM me if you’re interested and we can try to work something out. I’m outside Phoenix, but...
  8. S

SOLD: Airlift Airbags 88289

I picked these up from another member a few months ago. They’re supposed to be never used. One of the labels is a little sun damaged and the pieces look like they are a little dirty. The first time I took them out of the box was for these pictures. Asking $200 shipped.
  9. S

SOLD: New King 2.0 Front Shocks 2500

Have a buddy that had these sitting around. He’s looking to sell them. Asking $400 shipped but he’s open to offers. He’s also open to a trade in Fox fronts if you have them. They were going to be for a 2021 2500. Edit to add link...
  10. S

Ford Is Giving $2,500 to Bronco Buyers Who Cancel and Change Their Orders

https://jalopnik.com/ford-is-giving-2-500-to-bronco-buyers-who-cancel-and-c-1850007428?utm_source=YPL Wonder how much MSRP has gone up since they ordered.
  11. S

Smoke from rear seat outlet

We were driving back from northern Arizona and the truck warned me that the cargo outlet wasn’t working and a restart would fix it. We kept driving, got home, took a nap. Went back out to run errands and when I started the truck, the rear seat outlet started crackling and smoke came out. I shut...
  12. S

My Back of the Truck Sale

Hey All. Looking to sell a few things. All prices shipped. Smittybuilt air compressor (new) $125 Baja Designs 2019+ S2 Reverse light kit (new, https://www.cjcoffroad.com/collections/ram-lighting-kits/products/dodge-ram-2500-3500-19-on-reverse-kit-s2-sports-w-c-1 ) $240 AMP Bed Step 75324-01A...
  13. S

Hot shots?

Just curious, how many guys on here are using their Rams to hot shot? I was on the road for a while last week and it seemed like 90% of the hot shots were running Rams. We got a few on the forum?
  14. S

SOLD: New Fox ATS Steering Stabilizer $360

Sold! https://www.cjcoffroad.com/collections/steering-stabilizers/products/fox-factory-race-series-2-0-ats-steering-stabilizer-for-2014-2018-dodge-ram-2500-3500
  15. S

SOLD: New Thuren Full Lift 2014+ 2500 or Just Shocks

Thuren Full lift kit for sale. This was for a diesel. Fits the 2014+. Kit comes with: Front and rear coils. Rear sway bar end links. Front and rear track bars. Parking brake brackets. Front and rear King 2.5" shocks with required mouting hardware Front has 2.75” spribgs Rear is 1” Shocks have...
  16. S

SOLD: New S&B 52 Gallon Tank 10-1021

Brand new in the box. Purchased from another member. Haven’t installed it yet, and probably won’t. Don’t think I’m going to need the extra fuel like I originally envisioned. Asking $$$$, open to offers though. Prefer local (Phoenix area) but will work with shipping. Thanks!!
  17. S

Thuren Lift with Kings - Question on Options

So…I ordered a Thuren Lift with King Shocks last June. I ordered it with Black anodizing instead of the Carli blue. Since then, my wife won’t be renewing her contract at work (teacher) so I am thinking about selling the lift when it gets here to free up funds. My debate. I checked with CJC...
  18. S

SOLD: FREE CJC Baja Designs Squadron Fog (No Lights)

Bought the 19+ squadron fogs from CJC. Didn’t like how little light they threw to the side. Gave the lights to my brother in law. What I have left are the fog bezels, mount, and wiring adapters. It’s this kit, just without lights...
  19. S

Goodyear Fierce Attitude

Anyone had/have/heard of this tire? Truth be told, I want Toyo AT3s but discount tire says they are just starting production on them. In the meantime, these transforce will just not do for me. Through USAA, I have an offer for 35% off Goodyear until the end of the year. Was going to get...
  20. S

** SOLD **: Battle Born Echo Wheels

Anyone in the southwest interested in some Battle Born Echo wheels? I like the look of them, just want to go with Saltas or stock wheels instead. I have 1, brand new in the box. Trying not to ship, but if you want them shipped, we can try to work something out. These are 18x9, +18mm. Asking...