Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SOLD: New Thuren Full Lift 2014+ 2500 or Just Shocks

Surf2snow1

Reaction score
Thuren Full lift kit for sale. This was for a diesel. Fits the 2014+. Kit comes with:
  • Front and rear coils.
  • Rear sway bar end links.
  • Front and rear track bars.
  • Parking brake brackets.
    Front and rear King 2.5" shocks with required mouting hardware
Front has 2.75” spribgs
Rear is 1”
Shocks have stage 2 valving
Shocks are anodized black instead of the King blue (
If purchasing the full kit, I’ll throw in pre-cut 3M wrap and CJC rear shock guards.

Prefer local pickup for the full kit, $3900.
Shocks only option: $2600 shipped, will discount for local.

*will update with new pictures of the full kit and shocks

Thanks!

Attachments

• AA7E0CDB-E96E-4535-A423-5B1FFCA1963F.jpeg
    AA7E0CDB-E96E-4535-A423-5B1FFCA1963F.jpeg
    359.1 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:

Arth

Reaction score
Hey All. Ordered this kit in June and I just got the shipping notice from CJC. Anyone looking for a Thuren full lift with 2.5 Kings?

I’ll verify when it shows up, but it’s a 2” Lift in the front, 1” in the rear. The shocks have stage 2 valving. The shocks will have black anodizing instead of the King blue. It is for a diesel truck.

I’m not looking to make money on this. Just want to get back what I paid for it, $4235 plus fees/shipping (unless you have a way of us avoiding payment fees/shipping). I believe they raised prices since I’ve ordered, so you’ll get those savings :) located in the Phoenix area. Will get more pics when the boxes arrive.

I also have a Fox ATS steering stabilizer from Thuren that I’ll give the buyer first crack at.

Thanks!!

Man oh man... If I hadn't just installed my Thuren kit with coils and fox 2.0 shocks I'd be after this. Would love have the shocks but I am sure you want to sell as a complete kit.

Surf2snow1

Reaction score
Man oh man... If I hadn't just installed my Thuren kit with coils and fox 2.0 shocks I'd be after this. Would love have the shocks but I am sure you want to sell as a complete kit.
Yeah. Hoping to get rid of it as one kit. I wanted to list sooner, but had no idea when it was going to ship.

Sorry about that!!

TXLaramie

Reaction score
I'd hop in line for the Kings if it were for a 19+ truck. Really wanted to get stage 2 kings, but wasn't willing to wait.

tchur1

Reaction score
I'd hop in line for the Kings if it were for a 19+ truck. Really wanted to get stage 2 kings, but wasn't willing to wait.
These should work for a 19+. Someone correct me if Im wrong but the front end is the same on all 14+ HDs

Last edited:

Surf2snow1

Reaction score
Bump. Lift is still available. I can deliver this week between AZ and Ohio if anyone is interested.

Arth

Reaction score
Still would only be interested in the shocks. Already got Thuren coils all the way around. Hope someone finds this soon.

Surf2snow1

Reaction score
Thanks! It’s hard for me to sell just the shocks because I don’t want to sit on the rest of the Thuren setup. The Kings are the best part of it lol. I have to finish building a chicken coop then I’ll probably just put these on the truck ;)

Surf2snow1

Reaction score
bump, deal didn’t work out. Adding option for shocks only. Will get some new pictures today.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread