Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. S

Unknown Whistling Noise

This might sound a little crazy and I don't know where it was coming from. Tonight when I shut off my truck, I heard a whistling sound from inside the truck. Lasted 20 - 30 seconds after the truck was off. Weird? Any thoughts? 2019 HO 3500 w/ 21,000 miles
  2. S

Axle Ratings

Curious, how do I get information concerning the GVAWR ratings on my 2500 Ram Laramie, 4x4 Diesel with towing and 4x4 package. I know the payload capacity, but I was curious about the axle ratings. I could not find the ratings in my book. When towing, do most use the payload capacity or...
  3. S

Back up camera / TPMS

Hello, looking for information or video describing how to input the backup camera from my trailer. I think I read or saw some information about connecting and viewing the camera from my 2500 Laramie. Would like to know if there is a way to input the TPMS for my trailer as well. Any...
  4. S

Tow rating confusion- what can I tow

Hello, I am new to towing and have some confusion with all of the numbers. Could someone break it down to where I could better understand? 2021 Ram Laramie Diesel 4x4, 6.7 I6, 6.4 bed My question, payload capacity of my truck is 2092, sticker on inside of drivers door. GVWR 10000, I am not...