Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. S

Bed winch mount

Anyone know of a bed winch mount that doesn't require drilling holes? Thanks.....
  2. S

Retractable tonneau covers

Just curious as to what people are using and like as far as retractable tonneau covers. I have looked at the BAK Revolver X4, but there are a LOT to choose from. Prefer one without drilling, good build quality and cuts into the width of the bed as little as possible. Any opinions are...
  3. S

Sway bars

Looks like I am going to be towing the trailer for my daughters marching band this year with my 19 2500. They are getting a 24' or 28' enclosed box trailer. Anyone pulling anything that size and feel they need sway bars? Thanks, Scott
  4. S

Drop hitch size

So I need to get a new hitch for my 19 2500. All my other trucks have had a 2”. Because of the height I need to get a adjustable drop hitch. Just curious what other people are using as far as how much drop. Because of their cost I want to get the right one. Look like maybe an 8” or 10”...
  5. S

Night Edition question

Just purchased a 19 2500 Laramie with Night Edition. LOVE IT! But is it standard for the Night Edition to have chrome lug nuts? Seems kinda odd they would blackout everything but lugnuts.... (and leave the white tire lettering on the outside, but that might be a contractual thing with the...
  6. S

FS: Amp-Research Bedstep 2 (SOLD)

I have a Amp-Research Bedstep 2 for a 2019 2500/3500. Part number 75417-01A. It was put together and installed but there are no miles on it. With the Amp-Research Powersteps I don't really need this. I would have sent it back, but wife threw away box after xmas by mistake. :confused...
  7. S

Under Seat Storage

I go to get my 19 Laramie on Tuesday. Thinking about stuff I want to get for it and would like to get an under seat storage bin to through my straps and such in. Anyone got a favorite under seat bin they like? thanks!
  8. S

Retractable running boards

Are the RBP still the preferred retractable running board for the 19 2500? Thanks Scott
  9. S

Towing with Off-Road suspension

So looking to purchase a new 2500. Have been looking at the Auto-Level suspension, but found a very good deal on pretty much what I want except it has the off-road suspension instead of auto level. I will be towing a lot but also using around the farm where off-load would be nice. My question...
  10. S

Add anti-spin?

Does anyone now if you can add the anti-spin rear differential to an 18 2500 that was shipped without it?
  11. S

Ordering Adaptive Cruise control

For 19, is the Safety Group the only way to get the Adaptive Cruise Control? Thanks, Scott
  12. S

Ordering Power deployable running boards

So looking to order a new 2500 Laramie and would like to get the Power deployable running boards. I have the amp research on the Ford I have now and really like them. If I try to add them on the Ram website, I have to also order the Laramie Level 2 Equip Group, which is extra I don't want...