Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Night Edition question

sacarmic

Reaction score
Just purchased a 19 2500 Laramie with Night Edition. LOVE IT! But is it standard for the Night Edition to have chrome lug nuts? Seems kinda odd they would blackout everything but lugnuts.... (and leave the white tire lettering on the outside, but that might be a contractual thing with the tire company). I haven't see another Night Edition in person before I bought this and there weren't any there on the lot to compare to.

Ruffone

Reaction score
It is, I have the black night edition and my lug nuts are chrome as well.

Great White North Eh

Squish Cat - And So
Reaction score
I want to try some black spike Lugz but they are pricey especially in Canuckle Bucks but if someone wanted to try them and give results that would be great.

@JC

Reaction score

I ordered these for my 2020 Power Wagon, it's on order still so I can't comment on looks but I called and confirmed the fitment before ordering.

@JC

Reaction score
Just placed the order Mon but I got my VIN already and D status, got the black wheels which is why I ordered those nuts. Hopefully closer to 4 weeks than 8...

Great White North Eh

Squish Cat - And So
Reaction score
Just placed the order Mon but I got my VIN already and D status, got the black wheels which is why I ordered those nuts. Hopefully closer to 4 weeks than 8...
Ya hopefully sooner than later,good luck

Great White North Eh

Squish Cat - And So
Reaction score
Hey could you please post a pick and the description and the make/model of the lugs. It seems Amazon won’t let Canadian’s link to the US Amazon site. I think they know it upsets us when we see 70% more products for 45% less than is available on the Canadian site.:(:rolleyes::mad: THX.

Users who are viewing this thread