Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. T

Hot Spot while car is off

Good question. Mostly want piece and quiet while camping but there are times when we need it to stay in touch with family/work.
  2. T

Towing PSI

Would make sense but I have a 2021 2500 Cummins and sticker says 65 all around.
  3. T

Towing PSI

RAM moved to a new suspension starting in 19, didn’t they? I assume that explains the difference in front/rear PSI.
  4. T

Towing PSI

Mine is a 2021 2500 Cummins with FS Transforce tires. Sticker says 65 all around.
  5. T

Towing PSI

lol Well said. Incoming TT will be 1100# TW and 7000# but yeah, looks like my current one is nothing for a 2500! Thanks for the advice.
  6. T

Towing PSI

Thanks. I might try 60 then. Down 5 all around. Just trying to make the ride a little less harsh.
  7. T

Towing PSI

Well, good question. I guess out of habit more than anything else. Was towing that TT with an SUV before and needed WD. Got the Ram to tow an incoming TT that will be heavier and longer. The hitch is not distributing a lot of weight but I’m, perhaps mistakenly, thinking that I need it to prevent...
  8. T

Towing PSI

Hey all. My 2021 Ram 2500 Cummins sticker says 65 PSI for all 4 tires. Prior tow vehicles had a specific PSI for towing. Not finding that anywhere in my manual. I assume Ram recoes the same PSI for towing then? Any thoughts appreciated.
  9. T

Hitch set up

Thanks. I set the hitch 1” higher than the coupler as per the instructions. I then loaded the bed as we will when towing. The hitch then went down by about an inch. I raised the hitch a notch. It now is at 1.5” higher than the top of the coupler. My TT is stored remotely. I’ll go and test...
  10. T

Drop length

Thanks. Helpful. From the ground to the top of the receiver, is your hitch height 24’’? And you don’t have air suspension?
  11. T

Drop length

Hey all. I’ll soon be getting a new Ram 2500 Limited, without air suspension. I’ll be towing my existing Airstream (500# TW) with it using my Husky Centerline. However, I’ll require a new shank given the Ram’s receiver is higher than on my current TV. What drop length should I go with. Here are...