Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. M

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

Thanks, Kona, HI
  2. M

Powerwagon as a daily driver?

My PW is my daily and I have no issues. So much depends on where you live, go, and park. I would never buy a PW if I was living in Los Angeles. Here however, it’s great.
  3. M

I hadn’t yet attached the lead when I took the pictures. On a side note, when I went to pick up the truck from the dealer and started my walk around, I asked where the accessories for the winch were. She didn’t think even know it came with a winch until I showed her. I tried to explain to her...
  4. M

I like the combo of vehicles in your driveway
  5. M

Another Blue streak PW with ceramic coating. It was a 3 day process. Too early to tell if it was worth it yet but so far very happy.
  6. M

Jeep guy looking to upgrade to a new 2500

I have a Power Wagon and a JLUR. Last month when I went to pick up my truck that I had ordered, my wife decided she really wanted a Wrangler. Yeah, that was one expensive weekend. Anyways, despite paying a surprisingly similar price for the two vehicles, the truck is better in pretty much...
  7. M

Putting 35s on a Power wagon

What did you do for the spare? Were you able to fit a 35 under there? Doesn’t look like there would be enough room
  8. M

Thanks. That is the setup I’m leaning towards.
  9. M

Delivery Time Estimates

Finaally arrived!
  10. M

Delivery Time Estimates

You bet. But I expected it would take a long time to get out here. Too bad for my boys who are just as excited as I am as they left with mom for a 2 week trip. At least I can pick them up from the airport in our new toy.
  11. M

I will be picking up my 2019 PW in the next day or 2. I plan to put on 35’s but would like to keep the stock wheels. Was looking at the Nitto Ridge Grapplers, Wrangler DuraTracs, or Toyo Open Country RTs, but it looks like for 35 x 12.5 the approved rim widths are 8.5 and up. The PW wheel is...
  12. M

Delivery Time Estimates

Ordered 2/21, ready at dealership today (may not pick up until tomorrow or Saturday though)
  13. M

Delivery Time Estimates

Congrats! I ordered the identical truck except no dual alternators 2/21 and I am still waiting.
  14. M

Power Wagon

My understanding is that you need to get the Towing tech group to get the surround view camera. I ordered it just for that reason.
  15. M

Delivery Time Estimates

Ordered my PW 2/21. I am KZ now
  16. M

Price negotiated from MSRP

Dave Smith will do $500 below invoice for preorders.
  17. M

Power Wagon Colors?

It currently is not an option for order.
  18. M

Power Wagon Colors?

Ordered one yesterday. I kind of knew I wanted blue streak so I didn’t really pay attention to the options closely, but it sounded like the same ones as the current model (except of course no Mojave sand)
  19. M

2019 Ram Heavy Duty orders - Tell us about yours!

Ordered a 2019 Power Wagon yesterday. Blue streak, level 2, ram boxes, BUG, safety group, 17 speaker audio, tubular side steps, 12 in screen, and roadside safety kit (lol, I forgot to remove that from the build but no biggie). Really debating with myself about the 12 inch screen since the...