Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Jeeptree2112

Bike rack with ram boxes

Does anyone have a lead on how to mount a bike rack to the bed over the Tonneau cover while towing a travel trailer. My camper has no options that I'm comfortable with to haul bikes. Yes, I can just toss them in the bed but was looking for something to mount.
  2. Jeeptree2112

Mud flaps

Are there any such thing as nice looking mud flaps? And so I need them? Running TOYO AT3’s trailering a boat and camper at times otherwise just commuting to work
  3. Jeeptree2112

Tire upgrade SPARE question

So when upgrading from stock 33's to 35's, what is everyone doing for the spare tire? Keeping the OEM one in place or is everyone buying 5 tires. Coming from a bunch of lifted jeeps that's all I ever did.
  4. Jeeptree2112

Gear Limit controls

Can someone chime in on if I can simply use these as paddle shifters to downshift/ upshift to save brakes for daily driving. I understand the function when under tow for terrain but daily driving applications. Thanks
  5. Jeeptree2112

color matched bumper license plate plugs

Need 2 for my Granite crystal Metallic 2021 2500......having issues finding them on the web
  6. Jeeptree2112

tire rating

I keep researching on google but to clarify...I'm good with E rated tires for towing in my 2500 Mega cab, correct? I don't "NEED" F rated, correct? Looking at the 295/65R20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers E rated Thanks
  7. Jeeptree2112

295/65R20 Pics please

Can I see pics of anyone's 295/65R20 tires with no lift....Buying my "new to me" 21 Mega cab tomorrow and want to swap the 33 firestones for these. I've had lifted jeeps all my life and simply dont want to even think about touching the suspension. Also want these to stay tucked under the...
  8. Jeeptree2112

New member.

Just wanted to introduce myself… Driving to an a half hours on Saturday to pick up my new 2021 Laramie mega cab 6.4l.
  9. Jeeptree2112

New

Thanks for the add-ordering 2022 2500, just reading and learning currently