Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Aykillah

Found - Factory Black Carpet Floormats for 2023 Ram 2500

I have a full set of black from my 22’ Power Wagon.
  2. Aykillah

SOLD - 2022 LED Fog Lights - SOLD

Yup still have them.
  3. Aykillah

SOLD - 2022 LED Fog Lights - SOLD

Upgraded and would rather not have them sitting around. You’ll need 6 screws which you should be able to find at RAM or any auto parts store. Asking $190 shipped.
  4. Aykillah

(SOLD) AJT Shift Knob and Radio Knobs

Sell the shift separately?
  5. Aykillah

Sold - Warn Epic Winch Hook 12,000 lb

Thanks, much appreciated
  6. Aykillah

*SOLD*Security Bypass Cable

PM sent
  7. Aykillah

AlfaOBD

I did that but it somehow fell out, live and learn I guess.
  8. Aykillah

AlfaOBD

I just did the same thing this morning and broke both of them. I need to ziptie a carabiner or something to it so it doesn’t fall.
  9. Aykillah

Front Passenger Seat Storage/Mods?

It is. It’s cable locked in. If I go anywhere sketchy it comes out. But I work on base and my neighborhood is pretty good so it’s there most of the time.
  10. Aykillah

Nope it’s pretty open unlike the drivers side seat. I’ve seen people put an ARB twin compressor under their seat but mine is mounted in the engine bay. Recovery stuff all has a home. Guess I could always buy another strap though.
  11. Aykillah

Jacks gone and the spare tire rods and lug wrench are under the back seat with other tools. With an increase of tire size the factory jack doesn’t quite lift the truck up high enough to be useful. So just seeing if anyone did anything different than just leaving it open.
  12. Aykillah

Alright guys I got rid of the jack and relocated the other stuff to under the back seat. What have you guys done as far as storage or mods for under the passenger seat?
  13. Aykillah

AlfaOBD

So I followed that video to the “T” and I’m still having issues. I used that video the first time I adjusted a few days ago and I’m just dialing it in since I was off a few mph. Not sure what the issue is now. I’m doing the exact same steps. Update: after running through the steps another 7...
  14. Aykillah

AlfaOBD

Hey guys so I’m reprogramming my tire size utilizing AlfaOBD on windows. I’ve done the ABS initialization procedures about 20 times now but still getting codes and flashing lights. Am I missing something? 2022 Power Wagon
  15. Aykillah

New Toy (Jack)

I was looking at those and just saw the Ty Vole one and was like, damn wish he made that sooner. I also have the fear of something puncturing it but hey maybe next time.
  16. Aykillah

New Toy (Jack)

I was saying the same thing, I was originally looking into getting a hilift with a rock slider attachment and wide base but decided against it. I was going to do a bigger bottle jack but having to find a place for it to fit was annoying and then when I saw these I used a 25% off coupon and went...
  17. Aykillah

New Toy (Jack)

So I got the Kratos mount. The Badlands is slightly longer so the wheels on top don’t fully sit in the cradle. Regardless, it still works and doesn’t move one bit while driving and me hitting some rather large potholes and ruts today.
  18. Aykillah

Bought the wrong size ditch lights LOL FML

I just drilled my bumper and used rivnuts for my light bar. If the lights came with a bracket I would check placement and if they look good have at it. Just be sure to de-burr and put some type or protective coating on the metal where and if you drill.
  19. Aykillah

Bought the wrong size ditch lights LOL FML

Could always mount them to the bumper and still get the smaller ditch lights.