Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Ruffone

Hood Paint Issues

I just noticed the other day that I am getting bubbling paint on the hood of my 2019 Ram 2500 in 3 separate locations. It looks like what you see when the body panel is rusting under the paint, it’s definitely odd since our hoods are aluminum. Anyone else having this issue?
  2. Ruffone

Firestone Transforce AT Tires Are Useless

Until I bought my current 19’ 2500 truck I had never heard of the Transforce AT tire, and yesterday I found out why. These tires are complete garbage, they need to get rid of the “AT” part because there is no “all terrain” about them. I was pulling into a buddy’s farm yesterday, the entrance...
  3. Ruffone

Carpet Wear vs Floor Mat Coverage

A question for you guys that have used all the different brands of floor mats... The one place that always gets the most wear from the carpet in my trucks is just to the right of the gas pedal on the transmission tunnel, It usually wears away fairly quickly there. Yesterday I was cleaning the...
  4. Ruffone

Garmin GPS Dash Mount

Has anyone found a good mount for a GPS yet, one that doesn’t involve double sided tape? I see Bayou Goat Mounts has them for our trucks through 2018 but they don’t mention the 2019 models. The pictures / description on their site say they are for the longer dash trays without the accessory...
  5. Ruffone

5th Gen or 4.5 Gen?

Question for everyone, when I bought my 2019 Ram 2500 HD I was told it was a Gen 5 by the dealer. Why are the new HD trucks on this site referred to as Gen 4.5’s? Just curious.