Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. G

Factory chrome bumpers front and rear

Bumpers came off a 21 bighorn with the fog lights, great condition less than 1k miles before replaced. 200 for both, in bishop, ca.
  2. G

Limited slips / lockers 2500s

Trying to get a definitive answer from someone with personal knowledge, does the 2500 limited slip have clutches, or is it a gear type? When I bought the truck the literature sounded pretty clear that the 2500s got a gear type and the 3500s got a clutch type. I haven't taken my diff cover off...
  3. G

Custom air bags

Here is a synopsis of my air bag setup. I started with a air lift kit and hacked it up. I didn't want to go the full air bag route like factory or the kelderman kit because airbags tend to be too progressive in spring rate for a nice ride off road, and this truck gets wheeled. The air lift...
  4. G

2500 cclb, used for wheeling

Finally got her mostly done. Road armor bumpers, Carli 2.5 Pintop, 15.5k winch, Baja designs lighting. On board air and supplemental air bags will go on soon, power steps backordered still. I've been pleasantly surprised by the factory lsd, it's proven quite capable even in 2wd. Went through...