Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. JohnandDonna

Here comes the snow, lets see those RAMs!

This is what I woke up to yesterday morning. And it continued to come down all day. So good to have that 4 wheel drive in this Weather.
  2. JohnandDonna

RAM HD's - Whats coming for 2021?

While I know its early, just wondering if anybody has heard what is in store for RAM HD's in 2021. There is a guy on YouTube that claims that a true 5th generation cab will be on the HD's. While I do love the 5th gen cab on the 1500 I would really miss the MegaCab. Glad I bought in 2020 and...
  3. JohnandDonna

Octane requirements for the 6.4 Hemi???

Getting ready to pull the trigger on ordering a 2020 2500 Mega Cab with the Hemi. I would like to know what the actual octane requirements are. Some websites say it uses premium gas. I have seen postings in this forum that say you can use regular but mid grade is preferred. Who has a 2019...
  4. JohnandDonna

2020 ordering?

Does anybody know if ordering for 2020's is opened yet. I thought I saw somebody say it was supposed to be Nov 5th. Dealer knows I am waiting to order but no phone call yet!
  5. JohnandDonna

Chrome or painted Bumpers?

We are getting ready to order a 2020 RAM 2500 Mega Cab limited in Delmonico Red. However we are undecided about chrome vs painted Bumpers. Anybody with Delmonico Red that could post pics (front and back) would be greatly appreciated. :)
  6. JohnandDonna

First RAM - Ready to order

Hello all. The wife and I just ordered a new TT. Did the specs for a tow vehicle and decided on the RAM 2500 Mega Cab. Dealer says 2019 is closed but 2020 will open sometime next month. This is in prep for retirement in a few years. Will do weekend trips for now. If we like it enough we...